Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS belt buckle real or fake

Article about: Hi I am new to the forum and I hope someone can help me out. I picked this SS buckle from a mate. I' m not sure if it' s a genuine one or a fake . Please can someone help me out. Cheers

Default SS belt buckle real or fake

Hi I am new to the forum and I hope someone can help me out. I picked this SS buckle from a mate. I' m not sure if it' s a genuine one or a fake . Please can someone help me out. Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS belt buckle real or fake   SS belt buckle real or fake  

SS belt buckle real or fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS belt buckle real or fake
    P
    Many

Hello mate and welcome to the forum, the buckle is a fake, have a good read of the fake SS thread, you will see lots in there
    Ben

Will do. What are the main giveaways?

Hi Richard, welcome!

Look at the feathers on the eagles chest, it forms a distinct shield shape not found on any original.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default The ears

The "Ears" look different than most as well...Gwar

Have a good read of this thread I think it will help you

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ls-fakes-5102/
    Ben

Thanks for the help. What are the ears on the buckle?

Got it. The thread is very helpful. Wish I had read it before I got the buckle! Still should be able to return it.

Good one mate, always try and post buckles here before you buy until you confident enough to define real from fake
    Ben

BTW there are some useful original v fake threads in the SS section, gives you good shots of real against fake buckles for comparison
    Ben