Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS beltbuckle 36/40 for review

Article about: Hello guys. I'm offered this buckle for a nice price. Just want some opinions on it please. Dunno for sure he's real. Thx.

Kristen very hard to say as the pics on my phone are not great. I thought I saw a couple of sparkles. Hopefully Markus will be on line and have a good look for you. If not measure it. With the pics I can see the metal looks dark than normal and a couple of sparkles so could be fake but pics are not good mate. If I can get to a pic I will have good look

Cheers

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS beltbuckle 36/40 for review
    P
    Many

This is not good over a phone but to be honest the metal looks too dark and I am sure I can see casting flaws, try and get a picture of it like this so we can see the prong sleeve assembly or get sizes or both
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS beltbuckle 36/40 for review  
    Ben

I agree with Ben the buckle is a 36/40 double ring cast fake and as Kirby says, by now, the single ring 36/40 has not been faked
    Regards
    Iván

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    This is not good over a phone but to be honest the metal looks too dark and I am sure I can see casting flaws, try and get a picture of it like this so we can see the prong sleeve assembly or get sizes or both
    Okay Ben, thx. I've mailed the seller to make such a picture.

IMO no more pics are needed...

Krisse, if Ivan says its a fake its a fake mate so no need for the pics. thanks Ivan the pics are no good on my phone, the colour did not look right and I thought I saw cast flaws, if you have good pics you have confirmed it
    Ben

?

Okay very well guys. Thanks. I'll leave it.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Krisse, if Ivan says its a fake its a fake mate so no need for the pics. thanks Ivan the pics are no good on my phone, the colour did not look right and I thought I saw cast flaws, if you have good pics you have confirmed it
    Ben, Thank you very much for your support, although I don't think that my opinion have more weight than yours
    Enjoy your holiday
    Best regards
    iván

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Ben, Thank you very much for your support, although I don't think that my opinion have more weight than yours
    Enjoy your holiday
    Best regards
    iván
    It should have more mate, you probably have one of the best SS collections I have seen
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2