Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Buckle 155

Article about: Hello everyone! Annoyed from this ads?   Today I just purchased this SS Belt Buckle that comes with a belt thanks to Ben Evans! That is what I love about this forum, if you ask for some

Default SS Buckle 155

Hello everyone!
    Today I just purchased this SS Belt Buckle that comes with a belt thanks to Ben Evans!
    That is what I love about this forum, if you ask for some assistance... you will get great help! I'll be donating thanks to this one!

What do you guys think? This is the sellers photos, I should have it in a few weeks or so. Marked 155/89 or is a 3? Not sure..
    Whats the maker?

Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle 155   SS Buckle 155  

SS Buckle 155  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle 155
    P
    Many

?

Maker for RZM 155 / 39 is F. W. Assmann & Söhne of Ludenscheid. Nice buckle bud.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I figured I needed to add at least one to the collection. I sure wish I could afford more, but guns sure are not cheap... and my addiction to firearms is about equal to militaria.

Nice score Cody, and the buckle will clean up nicely as well, give us better pics when you get it mate, also of the belt which from the pics is a 2nd pattern unless been bastardised from a 1st pattern. As Rossi has stated maker is Assmann , looking forward to the pics
    Ben

Just for reference if you need any more mate

SS Makers Codes/Contract Numbers
    Ben

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    I figured I needed to add at least one to the collection. I sure wish I could afford more, but guns sure are not cheap... and my addiction to firearms is about equal to militaria.
    I have the same problem with Lugers, they keep calling me to buy them! I get voices in my head (thats what I tell the wife!)
    Ben

?

You guys got those voices too in your head? I just thought it was my wife

- - ------- - -

You da man Evans!

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Just for reference if you need any more mate

SS Makers Codes/Contract Numbers
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

We warned you of the addiction, Ben...but you wouldn't listen...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I thought I was alone with the voices... Maybe we should call this place AA for Militaria...
    Except that would be like holding an AA meeting in the Jim Beam Distillery.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I have the same problem with Lugers, they keep calling me to buy them! I get voices in my head (thats what I tell the wife!)
    I only have a few Lugers, which I need to post one of these days. The wife pulls the whole, "Why do you need more than one" card on me... unless it is BDM stuff, she just can't get enough of that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast