Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle

Article about: Hi guys, what are your opinions on this buckle? It's for sale for \\$100. I hope these pictures are good enough. Thanks, Mo

Default SS Buckle

Hi guys, what are your opinions on this buckle? It's for sale for $100. I hope these pictures are good enough.

Thanks,
    Mo
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Buckle  SS Buckle 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS Buckle

Finally, a new thread to reply to.

It is original, a nice relic, not sure about the price though.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

you can find relics for a better price, around 50 or 60 $, so try to get a better price

Buckle looks original, late war Overhoff though from the pics it looks like the Pin, shroud and prongs have been replaced
    Ben

It does look like that now that you mention it. Thanks for all your help guys.

What do all of you think of the price?

In that condition not my cup of tea, I would not pay that for it personally, but again that is me.
    Ben

I think that the seller should be paying you to take it, rather than the other way round.

With so many good buckles around, I fail to see the attraction.

Maybe I can get the price down a bit. I have searched around and most buckles I have been finding have been twice the price as this one if it's in similar condition. I can't afford a minty $500 original so I might be tempted to take this one. If I can't get it for a cheaper price then I guess I'll pass on it, since it is in such bad condition.

Thanks for all your help guys, I really appreciate it.