Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Buckle

Article about: Here are the rest of the pics Dave and you need the length of the buckle

Default Re: SS Buckle

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Thanks Ben, that's a very nice offer mate but I don't want to put you or your son out. I had thought about asking one of the American members if they would mind helping me out but the biggest problem is that this bloke doesn't seem to respond to anything! I've tried emailing and ringing him, short of knocking on his door I don't think there's much anyone can do. I might ask one of the local boys if they'd mind ringing him for me, at least they could ring him throughout the day whereas I'm a bit limited unless I stay up half the night. I'll let you know how I get on, I know a couple of the American members pretty well so I'll have a chat with them about it. Thanks Ben.
    Dave

To be honest I have had the same in the past, he has some nice items but I sometimes think he might not like dealing outside the US, not the first time for me seeing this, hopefully I am wrong, if not success let me know, the boy will do as he is told lol
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle
    P
    Many

Yair maybe, but that is a nice buckle.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Dave

To be honest I have had the same in the past, he has some nice items but I sometimes think he might not like dealing outside the US, not the first time for me seeing this, hopefully I am wrong, if not success let me know, the boy will do as he is told lol
    Ha ha, thanks Ben!

?

How much is he asking for the buckle? This isn't a hard buckle to find so if it isn't a good deal just wait for a nicer one.

Hello all ,

thats a nice original because i see most of his real anodized finish on backside .

Those found never on the known cast fakes !

On frontside IMO that all worn tracks .........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Great news, I got it! Thanks very much to Mark (Greenhorn) who phoned the bloke for me and organised for him to take a call from me. The buckle is $470 but it is in great condition and will look fantastic with the rest of my SS gear. It'll probably take a couple of weeks to get here but when it does I'll post a few pics of it here. Thanks to everyone who helped me out here, especially to Ben and Mark, well done boys, I owe you a beer. Now, off to work so I can pay for this thing!

?

Glad you got your buckle and at a good price. I have shipped lots of stuff to Australia. Items get to Australia faster than they get to Canada.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Great news, I got it! Thanks very much to Mark (Greenhorn) who phoned the bloke for me and organised for him to take a call from me. The buckle is $470 but it is in great condition and will look fantastic with the rest of my SS gear. It'll probably take a couple of weeks to get here but when it does I'll post a few pics of it here. Thanks to everyone who helped me out here, especially to Ben and Mark, well done boys, I owe you a beer. Now, off to work so I can pay for this thing!
    You're welcome, Davo! Anytime for a friend, it was my pleasure.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Nice to see forum members helping each other out! Congratulations gentlemen!

Good news Dave, nice buckle at a nice price
    Ben

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast