Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS buckle

Article about: I am interested in buying this buckle, I have tried my best to look through the fakes thread and to me this buckle looks good but I'm no expert...it does look like it has fire damage. In the

Default SS buckle

I am interested in buying this buckle, I have tried my best to look through the fakes thread and to me this buckle looks good but I'm no expert...it does look like it has fire damage. In the current condition what sounds like a fair price....assuming its real?SS buckleSS buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle
    P
    Many

?

This one has been discussed previously, here. The consensus is that it's original.

haha, you guys are way ahead of me. Know what a fair price for both parties would be?

I do agree with your comment about the war story, it did sound more or less fabricated. He is asking 325

?

The war story is definitely ridiculous and probably made up. In my opinion, $325 is not a bad price at all. He probably priced it at $325 expecting someone to ask $300, though, so I'd see if I could get it for that. Will you go look at it in person? If not, be careful of the payment method; anything other than Paypal can be a bit risky.

A good price IMHO for a nickel buckle like that
    Ben

well, we just struck a deal....I'll take a more detailed pictures when Its in my possession . First SS piece I will have in my collection.