Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

SS Buckle

Article about: Hello Everyone I would welcome comments on this buckle please. I've looked at the Sticky on fake ss buckles and I'm not sure of this one. If it is a fake would someone please point out the o

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Glenn, brought a smile to my face through the tears!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle
    P
    Many

Quote by flintlock View Post
    Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Glenn, brought a smile to my face through the tears!
    John, its a hard buckle to judge, dont get too down about it, its all about learning for everyone Did you buy the buckle?
    Ben

Hi Ben
    Yes I bought it from an auction online paid £70 for it.

Can you get your money back? Tell the auction it is a fake? These go for around £350-£450 so if you cannot get your money back the loss is not as bad it could have been. Still a loss though
    Ben

Ben, I think there was a disclaimer in the auction catalogue saying that they don't guarantee any German item to be genuine, I should have taken that as a warning really.
    John

Shame John, if in doubt mate post on here and get an opinion if you can
    Ben

Many thanks Ben, I intend to keep on collecting and will definitely take your advice and ask you knowledgeable guys for your opinions first.
    Thanks again
    John

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    The buckle is NOT ok, it is a fake, have a look at this thread and compare the originals to the fakes

SS EM 155/40 original v fake

Gents, please be 1000% sure you give a positive assessment on a buckle, someone might go out and spend big $$$ on a fake if not

Thanks
    1000 % sure or... This may be you... (Pic) No offense... Guys... Please trust the Moderators first or others that have more knowledge in such matters...Ben has been there done that.... Please... If in doubt... Wait for true counsel.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hi Gwar, I like it, are you in the same room as me? Lol
    John

Always nice to see gracious thanks...even if it Is for bad news....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast