SS variant , is it early one? SS is not next to RZM,

Pics:
    SS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS Buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle
    P
    Many

?

Original RZM 57 SS buckle. Should be marked SS under the prong bar.

?

Yes, Martin Winter RZM57 is a quite early buckle, one of the "first family" RZM codes.
    Your buckle looks good, even if a relic condition and quite poor quality picts.. can you get better shots of it?

Yes, it is marked SS under the prong bar. Is there any way to make it looking fresh? I mean jeweler will take that job ? I don't have better pics, I will ask for them because this is one of the buckles I am looking on , what is the level of the rarity of it? Is it worth circa 600USD in such condition?

Thanks for help,
    Here is other one I am looking at but I don't like the condition - it is damaged I think:

SS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS BuckleSS Buckle

?

The 57 isn't as rare as the 63 or 24 In my opinion. I think 57 stamped over Ges Gesch is rarer. I wouldn't pay $600 in this condition but I don't collect buckle in this condition. A dealer might ask $1000 + for one of these in very good condition but I recently got a 24 from the Ruptured Duck for under $700. I thought that was a great price. I am getting a 57 in the near future but that's on a trade.
    Last edited by kirby; 10-30-2015 at 08:36 PM.

?

A standard RZM 57 in good-worn conditions might be about 6-700 usd, and in better conditions even 1000 or more.
    In such a relic conditions surely a lower value.
    Yes I agree with Kirby that 63, 24 or also 57 over Ges Gesch is rarer then standard 57 one.

Your Overhoff 36/39 looks a nice buckle: yes it is quite damaged on the front, but it is still an interesting piece