Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle and belt

Article about: Hi guys! I have a buckle that says SS but reading through lots of Posts and Pictures I´m positive I already know the answer to my coming question. Can you advise if this buckle is fake or no

Default SS Buckle and belt

Hi guys!

I have a buckle that says SS but reading through lots of Posts and Pictures I´m positive I already know the answer to my coming question.

Can you advise if this buckle is fake or not? I´m vvvverrrry new to all this but again reading and looking lets me believe
    this is the known V-chest fake. Just trying to get opinions from People that actually know what they are looking at.

Thank you for your help.

ChrisSS Buckle and beltSS Buckle and beltSS Buckle and beltSS Buckle and beltSS Buckle and beltSS Buckle and beltSS Buckle and belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle and belt
    P
    Many

Looks like a V Chest fake to me, but I am only an apprentice. Poor quality in the details as well, the numbers in the 36/42 also look wrong to me. You will need to post better quality pics and straight on shots for future items you are looking for opinions on.
    John

No more pics are needed , as stated the buckle is a "V Chest" fake

Thanks Guys!

Hello,

as stated a fake buckle and the belt has nothing to do with SS :
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Bad to the bone ! look at this thread to compare

SS EM 36/42 Original v Fake
    Ben