Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.

Article about: Guys I've looked at the guidance on the forum and strongly suspect this buckle is a reproduction but I would value your opinion. Chris.

Default SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.

Guys I've looked at the guidance on the forum and strongly suspect this buckle is a reproduction but I would value your opinion.

Chris.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.   SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.  

SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.   SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.
    P
    Many

Hello ,

agree , a well known V Fake
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Definate fake, i've got one!...

For sure Chris, definite fake
    Ben

I think maybe they refer to this as the V chested fake I have had several throught the years that is why I stay away from them. timothy

Sorry folks I am not sure if this is right thread to post this and if it is then please excuse my ignorance. Basically I to quickly bought this belt buckle as a impulse buy from a local antique fair for my son who loves ww2 history. It only occered to me later than these sort of things are likely faked. Anyway I was wondering if I could get peoples opinion on this one. Hopefully I didn't get robbed lol. I also bought a 1939 badge thing and am also wanting to know if this is also real or fake if anyone could advise please..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.   SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.  

SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.SS Buckle - Genuine or Fake, please advice.Here is the badge thing

Quote by pilbara View Post
    Sorry folks I am not sure if this is right thread to post this and if it is then please excuse my ignorance. Basically I to quickly bought this belt buckle as a impulse buy from a local antique fair for my son who loves ww2 history. It only occered to me later than these sort of things are likely faked. Anyway I was wondering if I could get peoples opinion on this one. Hopefully I didn't get robbed lol. I also bought a 1939 badge thing and am also wanting to know if this is also real or fake if anyone could advise please..
    A fake indeed, well not even a fake as it's a total fantasy item!...

Hello and welcome to the forum, cannot speak for the badge, you will have to post that on the awards forum but the buckle is for sure a fake
    Ben

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast