Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle Help

Article about: Opinions before I make an offer on this buckle please... These are totally out of my realm of expertise and scare me.

Default SS Buckle Help

Opinions before I make an offer on this buckle please... These are totally out of my realm of expertise and scare me. SS Buckle HelpSS Buckle Help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle Help
    P
    Many

?

Southcc1 I as a collector of buckles I wish to first say "Welcome to the forum"
    Second, There are many enthusiasts and experts here without a doubt.
    Third, it might be best to do some research before a purchase as these are faked and can be costly.
    You have come to the right place... Peter Nash's book (German belt buckles 1845-1945 ) is a staple if wanting to continue buckle collecting.. Again welcome... Someone will be along shortly I presume

?

Wait for comment from someone more experienced with steel SS buckles, but I personally don't like this one.

?

Just starting to learn about SS buckles, but the front details and backside do not look right. But again, wait for more experienced opinions.

Hello mate and welocme to the forum, in ref to the buckle it is a fake. Can you add these fake pictures to the fake EM SS thread?

Cheers

Ben
    Ben