Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS buckle and leather dress belt

Article about: Hello all, I picked this buckle set up from a reputable dealer on Gunbroker, so I'm not really concerned about authenticity, but I wanted to get some opinions on it anyway. Steel buckle, no

Default SS buckle and leather dress belt

Hello all, I picked this buckle set up from a reputable dealer on Gunbroker, so I'm not really concerned about authenticity, but I wanted to get some opinions on it anyway. Steel buckle, no makers mark, retains a majority of its paint ; leather dress belt with a felted interior, no makers mark. Any opinions would be most welcome. Thanks

Todd

SS buckle and leather dress beltSS buckle and leather dress beltSS buckle and leather dress beltSS buckle and leather dress beltSS buckle and leather dress belt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle and leather dress belt
    P
    Many

?

I can't speak about the belt, but the buckle is a very nice unmarked Overhoff.

?

From what I can see the belt is a private purchase patent leather with felt backing. I don't know if the SS used this type belt but I did buy a nickel SS on a belt like this. I usually consider the belts to be Heer or Luftwaffe.

Cracking buckle Todd and as stated by Kirby looks like a private purchase belt, nice set
    Ben

?

Very nice addition to your collection.

- - ------- - -

Very nice addition to your collection.

like it.

Hello,

nice belt and buckle but don't match together .............
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thanks for the info everyone

?

You might want to pick up a private purchase dress Heer buckle to match up with the belt. This would be one with 4 tab construction. I would do it if the belt is in good condition. If the belt has lots of heat damage and missing felt then I wouldn't.

Quote by kirby View Post
    You might want to pick up a private purchase dress Heer buckle to match up with the belt. This would be one with 4 tab construction. I would do it if the belt is in good condition. If the belt has lots of heat damage and missing felt then I wouldn't.

Other than a somewhat musty smell, the belt is pretty minty. You wouldn't happen to have any photographic reference of a dress Heer buckle, or links that I should check out, would you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast