Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Buckle original or fake

Article about: Good evening everyone, some one offered me an SS Buckle but I'm more in collecting other stuff from WW2, which means I'm far away to be an expert. After searching the Internet to find out if

Default SS Buckle original or fake

Good evening everyone,

some one offered me an SS Buckle but I'm more in collecting other stuff from WW2, which means I'm far away to be an expert. After searching the Internet to find out if its a replica or an original, i saw tons of replicas but I'didn't find an answear. The only Thing I know is, that there are a lot replicas out there..
    I'm pretty shure, this is a common question but it would be helpful if an expirienced collector could tell my if it's rubbish (and why) or how many € could be spend for it.

Thanks in advance

Hermann

SS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fake

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle original or fake
    P
    Many

On my phone at mo, prong sleeve does not look good but could have been stretched with use, will have a better look when I get home, Markus, Ivan or Kirby might see it and comment on it before then. Welcome to the forum BTW
    Ben

Hi Ben,
    I apprichiate that you take your time to help a newbie with this question! I wasn't able to deal with it.I've more pictures but I've understood that the backside is more important than the front.
    The Seller is a collector from Germany who said he buies complet sets when someone past away.

Thanks Hermann

Cast fake
    Welcome to the Forum Hermann

?

Quote by Hermannn View Post
    Hi Ben, I apprichiate that you take your time to help a newbie with this question! I wasn't able to deal with it.I've more pictures but I've understood that the backside is more important than the front. The Seller is a collector from Germany who said he buies complet sets when someone past away. Thanks Hermann
    One of the first rules of collecting is buy the item not the story. You have to be very careful with SS items. We have all heard the my dad or grandfather took this off a dead SS officer.

Ashame fakery often goes on but I would love to have a piece like this myself. Much study and opinions from those in the know are often needed to avoid getting ripped off. Appreciate seeing it in any case.

You Guys are great!

Thank for your great support and the warm welcome! It's really hard for me to see if it's original or fake. May some one explain whats wrong? Because I've already a RAD Belt Buckle which Looks similar, I tough this one could be worth to spend 250€. But normaly, I'm more intersted in pictures or death cards. This is maybe the point why I was buying the story and not the item (very good point). After contacting the seller with the fact that it's fake, he respond that he don't know and everyone should make his own picture.. says everything rigth?

I'll post some more Pictures, maybe some could use it when he has the same question

BR

Hermann

SS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fake

Hello,

as i explained you in the german forum .

Bad moldet fake
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hi Hermann, I agree with the guys, bad buckle
    Ben

Good day everyone,
    after the great support for the first buckle belt, I was shure to be on the way to help myself with the next one. But failed.. I'ts a long way to go and more knowledge to learn before I open my wallet. Unfortunatly, I've found the next one and you guess rigth, I' dont have any clue if its fake or not. Because of the V Shape, I guess its fake..

SS Buckle original or fakeSS Buckle original or fake

If some like to give me a hint, I'll be happy

BR Hermann

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast