Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

SS Buckle original or fake

Article about: Good evening everyone, some one offered me an SS Buckle but I'm more in collecting other stuff from WW2, which means I'm far away to be an expert. After searching the Internet to find out if

OLT, if it is that what you say, is always a sign for Tony Oliver from England.

And so a fake. The buckles with this sign and number appeared in the mid-seventies or so!
    The number is his phone-number (it is said)!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle original or fake
    P
    Many

Thank you so much for the information. It's so obvious, that I don't know if I should laugh out loud or go in redskin mode..
    BR
    Hermann

Quote by Hermannn View Post
    Thank you so much for the information. It's so obvious, that I don't know if I should laugh out loud or go in redskin mode..
    BR
    Hermann
    But the M4/46 in that picture is a denazified original

The SS is fake, the M4/46 is original made by W Schroder, the bottom left buckle with the large pin head is an original Heer buckle by RODO, the bottom right is more than likely a Bruder Schneider made buckle, look at the size of the ears
    Ben

Here you go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle original or fake  
    Ben

Great Ben! So the only one that are not denazified are a fake...Is the seller trying to fool us in some strange way with that?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Great Ben! So the only one that are not denazified are a fake...Is the seller trying to fool us in some strange way with that?
    He might not know, not everyone does even though its a common fake, also for reference here is a Bruder Scheider buckle and a RODO, the RODO catch does differ but look at the pin head, only RODO buckles had these
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Buckle original or fake  SS Buckle original or fake 
    Ben

Thank you for your help with this and the additional information about the three original Items.
    The seller has a lot of different stuff for sale and wanted to sell the four items as a package. After a while, he asked for 170€, but im not interested in denazified BB and after saying that the SS is Fake, he stopped to reply.. Bevore that, some one told him that all BB are 100% original.

BR Hermann

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3