Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS buckle RZM 155/43 SS

Article about: Opinions on this SS buckle please. Thanks for your time.

?

Default SS buckle RZM 155/43 SS

Opinions on this SS buckle please. Thanks for your time.

SS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SSSS buckle RZM 155/43 SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle RZM 155/43 SS
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Krisse,

I'm not qualified to proclaim judgement but I just purchased one last week. You can compare to mine at least. Ben also added another to the thread.

Ss 155/43
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Checkout the fake SS buckle sticky thread. There are lots of examples of this buckle.
    Last edited by kirby; 04-21-2016 at 11:05 AM.

Hi, I think the buckle is a fake , the markings are wrong the detail is poor and the prongs are not correct.

Cheers John .

?

Fake buckle, sorry.
    it is one of the better fakes on the market; as Kirby says, have a look at threads, you can have the confirm

Krisse, I am with the guys mate, the buckle is indeed a fake, quite a hard one to spot if you do not know what to look for
    Ben

?

Hopefully you didn't buy the buckle before you posted it. It is always a good idea to use the forum before you buy.

?

Thanks for the help guys. No, I didn't bought the buckle. I always post before I buy when I'm not certain.