Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Buckle RZM 36/42

Article about: Hi guys, could you please give me your opinions on this one?, thanks, Juan

Default SS Buckle RZM 36/42

Hi guys, could you please give me your opinions on this one?, thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Buckle RZM 36/42   SS Buckle RZM 36/42  

SS Buckle RZM 36/42   SS Buckle RZM 36/42  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Buckle RZM 36/42
    P
    Many

Juan, more rubbish mate, well known fake , look at the 36/42 thread in the stickies
    Ben

I know Ben, sorry to include these ítems in such a prestigious Fórum

Quote by jamoros View Post
    I know Ben, sorry to include these ítems in such a prestigious Fórum
    No mate please do, thats how we all learn, and if you are interested I will be happy to keep helping you learn, look at this thread

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/ss-bu...-v-fake-65383/
    Ben

But of course Ben, glad you say that. Still, before I enter a thread I try to do a bit of research myself, then you guys have the experience to assess properly any ítem

Quote by jamoros View Post
    But of course Ben, glad you say that. Still, before I enter a thread I try to do a bit of research myself, then you guys have the experience to assess properly any ítem
    Best way forward mucker and best way to learn
    Ben

If you bought it don't feel too bad, i bought a similar one before i joined the forum!...

Sorry matey to dissapoint you , mostly it has happened to all Collectors (I think) and at some point a fake has snuck like a snake. It happened to me, before I joined this fórum with a paratrooper Badge, no problem, the seller sorted out for me, but that was a WARNING: FAKE ALERT
    Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    If you bought it don't feel too bad, i bought a similar one before i joined the forum!...