Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS buckle semirelic what maker?

Article about: Hi fellow collectors I wonder if any of you experts could help me and tell what maker this buckle is? It´s in a bit of rough condition but it´s worth owning imho Thank you in advance. /regar

Default SS buckle semirelic what maker?

Hi fellow collectors I wonder if any of you experts could help me and tell what maker this buckle is? It´s in a bit of rough condition
    but it´s worth owning imho
    Thank you in advance.
    /regards Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS buckle semirelic what maker?   SS buckle semirelic what maker?  

SS buckle semirelic what maker?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS buckle semirelic what maker?
    P
    Many

IMO I would wait for a better condition example, it's defiantly worth the wait. Thats just my thinking though.

Quote by warbuff View Post
    IMO I would wait for a better condition example, it's defiantly worth the wait. Thats just my thinking though.
    Thanks but I already own it At the moment I can´t afford a better one and I got this one cheap so no loss on my side
    /Mike

?

Not real sure.. Were these produced in Molded / Injection aluminum ?? It looks like a botched attempt to make a buckle.. IMO of course... Others will weigh in I'm sure and you will have an answer, Thanks for posting... I personally would like to know myself... G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Not real sure.. Were these produced in Molded / Injection aluminum ?? It looks like a botched attempt to make a buckle.. IMO of course... Others will weigh in I'm sure and you will have an answer, Thanks for posting... I personally would like to know myself... G-man
    Thanks for your answer. Do you think it´s a fake? And yes due to the seller it´s made of aluminium.
    /regards Mike

?

Badto666, I am on the fence on this particular buckle... My main concern is the construction.. I am sure Marcus ( Yellow 12 ) or Ben Evans will be the final judge of this specimen... I wish you luck...And keep posting G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

If there isn't any markings under the prong bar then I would say it's a copy. I don't believe there is an unmarked aluminum EM. SS buckle.

Are there any markings under the prong sleeve?
    Ben

Thanks a lot guys for your help, I will check it after markings when I have the buckle in hand. It is on it way home to me now by mail, so it will take a some days before I have it at home.
    /best regards Mikee

Hello again The dealer have sent me pics of the markings and here they are. So I guess that makes it original then?
    Many thanks for all the help guys

/Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS buckle semirelic what maker?  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast