Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS EM RODO Original v Fake

Article about: Ben, After looking at your examples, I feel that mine is probably OK, but would like your "blessing" as well; I bought it several years ago from some unlikely-looking sellers at ou

Default Re: SS EM RODO Original v Fake

Ben,

After looking at your examples, I feel that mine is probably OK, but would like your "blessing" as well; I bought it several years ago from some unlikely-looking sellers at our huge regional flea market at Canton, Texas. They were supposedly selling off the collection of a deceased Tennessee collector they had gotten at an estate sale, and the price was really ( too ) good, as I confirmed later. As you can see, it appears to conform with your guidelines, and has a very worn and patinated front with only a VERY little paint remaining around the rope border. There's about 70% remaining on the back, along with a bit of rust in the lettering, etc. Any dealer I've subsequently shown it to was satisfied, but of course when dealing with anything SS it must be treated as suspect!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM RODO Original v Fake   SS EM RODO Original v Fake  

SS EM RODO Original v Fake  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS EM RODO Original v Fake
    P
    Many

James your buckle is fine mate large pin head, blunt prongs, correct markings. That is a nice buckle mucker
    Ben

?

Fake or real? I think its fake.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM RODO Original v Fake  

If you are going to post new item can you start a new thread please? This thread is for SS RODO buckles (unless this has RODO writtem on the rear if so pics would be good) but anyway the buckle is a fake mate
    Ben

?

maybe thats the reason they are not showing the backside?

Quote by Voje85 View Post
    maybe thats the reason they are not showing the backside?
    That will be why lol the buckle is no good my friend, neither is the other one on the other thread
    Ben

A buckle from our local market. For me it seems to be OK but the price is too low... What do You think? Sorry for the bad pictures but these are the only ones I have from the seller.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS EM RODO Original v Fake   SS EM RODO Original v Fake  

Bad pics but it looks ok to me
    Ben

Thanks a lot!

Best regards
    Iván

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast