Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.

Article about: Here is a set I had for maybe 20 years. Any comments are welcome.

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    fake,fake,fake
    Not good enough!
    After others stating this to be original, please express your concerns.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.
    P
    Many

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    fake,fake,fake
    Could you elaborate please as to why the buckle is fake? I have noticed you have commented on a few posts crying fake, please show the forum, down load the pics mark up and explain as to why you think they are fake, I am intrigued to know!!!
    Ben

you do not see signs of wear of the belt on the walls, and from the hook on the fastener, no traces of original use, now I know it's a copy, you need a little imagination, it also helps you? but it is niebespieczna copy for the novice collector specify exact dimensions, the copies are smaller but you can see that the walls are too thin and rivets are bad, made on an old, give dimensions but according to me it's also a copy of the Czech stables

I suppose we all have our opinion, the classic signs of a fake are not present on this buckle, the prong sleeve is correct are are the prongs, there are no cast flaws and it is the right colour. For me an original buckle as previously stated, we dont need imagination or trust we need facts
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I suppose we all have our opinion, the classic signs of a fake are not present on this buckle, the prong sleeve is correct are are the prongs, there are no cast flaws and it is the right colour. For me an original buckle as previously stated, we dont need imagination or trust we need facts
    Hello Ben ,

i'll completely agree .

Another fact is the silver white anodized finish on this nice buckle !

That never seen on cast fakes .

@Swinemunde68 , please bring any fakts for your opinion !

Is this also a "fake" ? :

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice thread indeed and excellent analysis. Once more again, good pictures prove to be a decisive factor to effectively evaluate any militaría ítem. Glad to hear this buckle is a good one

My original from the collection My original from the collection, please compare in the next post will be fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.   SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.  

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.   SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.  

Please click twice on the photo and then again will increase 5 times

This is your ground dug original prong sleeve compared with the other buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.  
    Ben

To me they look exactly the same
    This is your ground dug original prong sleeve compared with the other buckle

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast