Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.

Article about: Here is a set I had for maybe 20 years. Any comments are welcome.

Dear Swinemunde68 We are waiting for you to tell us something we do not know

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.
    P
    Many

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Look at one of the fake Heer buckle you posted, again look at the prong sleeve and compare to the other one I have posted for comparison and then compare to yours and the first original in the thread, you do not learn very well do you?
    For the young and inexperienced it is very difficult to verify you have to have a smooth eye and experience well and keep the original in hand not only SS but like. I have pledges from the ground because I run the detector and scrolled quite a lot to me but I'm not fallible mortals are not robots

Are you using a translator?
    Ben

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    Dear Swinemunde68 We are waiting for you to tell us something we do not know
    I think you know everything, I'm sure my person does not know everything

Are you using a translator?
    Yes Google

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    Yes Google
    Mmmm google is not that good, but dont let it put you off, keep posting as I want you to learn (hopefully)
    Ben

I think you know everything, I'm sure my person does not know everything
    I do not know all, just a bit, but as you express it seems you're the one who knows everything

Mmmm google is not that good, but dont let it put you off, keep posting as I want you to learn (hopefully)
    I do not know English we were taught the Russian language, sorry

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    I do not know all, just a bit, but as you express it seems you're the one who knows everything
    I think I did not offend, and so you sorry unless you do not like so offended I apologize

I think I did not offend, and so you sorry unless you do not like so offended I apologize
    Its not a case of offending if you state something it is expected that you give evidence/provenance to your claims, on this forum if you have a point you cannot just state that something is fake and not back up your claims, a lot of experienced collectors are going to want an explanation as to your thoughts, hope all this makes sense and translates well
    Ben

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast