Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.

Article about: Here is a set I had for maybe 20 years. Any comments are welcome.

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Its not a case of offending if you state something it is expected that you give evidence/provenance to your claims, on this forum if you have a point you cannot just state that something is fake and not back up your claims, a lot of experienced collectors are going to want an explanation as to your thoughts, hope all this makes sense and translate well
    Please look,Please, look, if you doubt the Czechoslovak copy smaller than the original, there are no pictures of rivets to be confirmed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.   SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.  

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.   SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.
    P
    Many

Quite normal, 36/38
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.   SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.  

Ben

And now 36/39 one from Yellow 12 collection. Search the internet and find original examples, you will see they are all the same.

Attached Images Attached Images SS enlisted belt buckle and belt. 
    Ben

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.
    Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    And now 36/39 one from Yellow 12 collection. Search the internet and find original examples, you will see they are all the same.
    Look at this nasty casting germany did not do trash

Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.SS enlisted belt buckle and belt. Look at this nasty casting germany did not do trash
    This is my This is my first and last is a copy forum all curves and messy

This is my first and last is a copy of the forum, all curves and messy

SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.
    Quote by Swinemunde68 View Post
    SS enlisted belt buckle and belt.SS enlisted belt buckle and belt. Look at this nasty casting germany did not do trash
    in this picture carefully you will see that Punc are smaller, the images are 1: 1 Buckle is smaller and does not hold dimension

Well to be honest we all our opinion, for me the buckle is quite original as is the buckle that Markus has, if it turns out I am wrong I am will be the first to say I am wrong. Markus it seems you have a fake buckle in your collection
    Ben

Apart from the circle around the 'SS' the rest of the makers mark looks identical to me...very confusing.

?

What's the size of the buckle that started the thread?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast