Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS enlisted buckle and belt

Article about: Hello all Just picked this out of a local estate. No maker marker, but the belt itself has several markings. No idea what they mean . The on near end of collar says CA or C..belt is intact,

Default SS enlisted buckle and belt

Hello all

Just picked this out of a local estate. No maker marker, but the belt itself has several markings. No idea what they mean . The on near end of collar says CA or C..belt is intact, little rough but it's all attached.

Attaching some photos , does anyone know who he maker maybe ? ..I don't know much about SS sruff.but couldn't resist this.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted buckle and belt   SS enlisted buckle and belt  

SS enlisted buckle and belt   SS enlisted buckle and belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS enlisted buckle and belt
    P
    Many

?

Imo these pictures are worthless.. Can you pleas take some better straight on photos ? The catch is ?? G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I always have trouble uploading on here every single time..is there a program you'd recommend

Nice original Overhoff unmarked steel buckle, the belt also is original but don' t match with the buckle , it is years older
    Best regards
    Iván

Default additional SS buckle photos

Better photos attached

I got his straight from an estate..paid under $100..did I do okay ..?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS enlisted buckle and belt   SS enlisted buckle and belt  

?

historyrecovered, If ivanjoaquin says "Good" ya' practically stole it from the guy.. G

I dont do much with SS but thought it was a neat find. If I were to accept a offer, if I decided to sell or trade kt, what amount would be fair ?

Thank you much for your help to you both

?

Cannot say... But probably at least 3 x what you have invested in it.. IMO at least.. G

Maybe now I can hunt for a u.s. signed German Flag ...thanks for your help friend !

?

The most common SS buckle. One in excellent condition sells for around $400. In this condition $250-300 would the be price range in my opinion. I think I see LBA on the leather near the catch so this would be a unit marked Luftwaffe belt. I would sell it separately.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast