Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.

Article about: Hello fellows. I am always wary of SS items when I come across them. I am looking for this one in the fake sticky but did not find it yet. Any thoughts on it? I am waiting for better photos

?

Default SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.

Hello fellows. I am always wary of SS items when I come across them. I am looking for this one in the fake sticky but did not find it yet. Any thoughts on it? I am waiting for better photos from the seller BTW. Thanks! I know the "font" of the O&C seem incorrect to me however I know there are variations of this maker. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.  SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.
    P
    Many

No need for better pics mate, the buckle is a fake, I will find you one in the fake SS thread
    Ben

See post 40, I believe it could be one of them, look at the triangle breast feathers, if he sends you better pics it will tel you all
    Ben

?

Thanks for your help Ben! I do have a close up of the front sounds like it would be unnecessary to post.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Thanks for your help Ben! I do have a close up of the front sounds like it would be unnecessary to post.
    If you had it would be a good teaching aid for all to learn from
    Ben

?

A bad one. A comparison of real vs fake. The chest feathers are wrong. The catch is to thick. The prong bar and the prongs are wrong. There are other things wrong but those are easy to pick out.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.   SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.  

Attached Images Attached Images SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch.  SS Enlisted Man's buckle..O&C ges. gessch. 

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    A bad one. A comparison of real vs fake. The chest feathers are wrong. The catch is to thick. The prong bar and the prongs are wrong. There are other things wrong but those are easy to pick out.
    Kirby,
    Thanks for the comparison of the two. I thought I was on a lucky roll. I will pass on this one. Just picked up 5 armbands that I will post. Two of them are political leader's armbands. Very happy.