Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS generals belt buckle

Article about: Hello There is no special SS generals buckle only SS officers buckles. I have read there were gold SS officers buckles. They were worn buy Water Police officers. I have never seen one, but a

?

Default Re: SS generals belt buckle

Hello There is no special SS generals buckle only SS officers buckles. I have read there were gold SS officers buckles. They were worn buy Water Police officers. I have never seen one, but a blue backed SS brocade sold on the collectors guild a few years ago.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS generals belt buckle
    P
    Many

Quote by kirby View Post
    Hello There is no special SS generals buckle only SS officers buckles. I have read there were gold SS officers buckles. They were worn buy Water Police officers. I have never seen one, but a blue backed SS brocade sold on the collectors guild a few years ago.
    Kirby, I think he means SS Officers buckle to be honest, its the only thing it can really be, I have never seen a gold SS officers buckle either!
    Ben

Does anyone have a scan of a SS officers belt buckle maybe I can identify what was offered for sale,the guy that had it said it was for a general I have no idea what one looks like.I was just amazed at what he was asking for it.

Here you go
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS generals belt buckle   SS generals belt buckle  

Ben

the price is not far off what many dealers are asking for that type of buckle and belt. They are not cheap - that's for sure!

Rob

That's it,I am sure.All the guy had was the buckle not the belt.If you know someone who wants one I am sure he would like to sell .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2