Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)

Article about: Not leather but just for interest a SS marked bread bag

SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)For those mystified by the word "Croupon," it is a leather trade term for the back hides of bovines, which apparently yielded the strongest, best leather, and was also sometimes described as "Kernstueck."
    Such was delimited in the RZM specifications.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-19-2014 at 07:34 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)
    P
    Many

Gents I will post this as original until scrutinised, marked 1/34 has anyone seen this mark before? Does anyone know is original or not? Also if you look at the pic the tongue has been replaced or repaired at some point
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  
    Ben

Belt & cross strap
    Attached Images Attached Images SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc) 
    Ben

I will put this as genuine for now, I have doubts about it for now if bad then please let me know, marked 502/39
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  
    Ben

Looks ok, again if bad let me know "D" ring marked 40/38
    Ben

I bought this belt years ago, I think that it is original but I be never been sure

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks. We did have an SS markings for equipment thread in the SS section, but I cannot find it anymore.

I have some other images somewhere. I will look for them for you.
    I think this is the thread you mean.
    SS field gear etc markings
    Thanks

I personally would be very happy with the items you have so generously shared. Needless to say, thank you once again F.B !!

Some equipment early hook marked SS 48/35 RZM

Pics courtesy of Dimas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)   SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  

SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)   SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  

Ben

The chinstrap from TK positions

Pics courtesy of Dimas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)   SS leather markings ( belt & cross straps D rings Brocades etc)  

Ben

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast