Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?

Article about: Dear Mates, first of all I beg really pardon to the owners of the pics that I post here: not all are mine but are necessary to explain my question. So here we go: some time ago I've noticed

Default SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?

Dear Mates,

first of all I beg really pardon to the owners of the pics that I post here: not all are mine but are necessary to explain my question.

So here we go: some time ago I've noticed that the mark of this "common" SS buckle presents some variations, not only on the impressum mark letters but also on the position of the mark (i.e. JP distinguished the full motto O&Cie type on tree sub categories: left mark, left down mark, central mark ) here on the O&C ges. ge(SPACE)sch. type we can see 4 positioning variations: upper, up, central, down rear marks.

The upper in usually "more rare" than the others…

For the reasons just up above, we can argue a sub groups variations for this kind of buckle or…?

I accept comments/suggestions etc etc on this.

Cheers
    Andrea
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?   SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?  

Attached Images Attached Images SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?  SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?

Hi Andreas how goes it mucker? In my opinion I think it was just the guy at the time stamping in the logo, on that buckle middle, on that buckle bottom, probably just rushing to get them stamped so he could get home and have a beer! I dont really think this signifies anything.
    Ben

Default Re: SS O&C ges. ge (SPACE) sch. mark variations and sub grouping types?

GREAT BEN thanks Mate for your precious opinion!!!

Andrea