Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?

Article about: I bought a few items from what I believe to be a reputable dealer but wanted to have some other eyes take a look. It also came with a belt.

Default SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?

I bought a few items from what I believe to be a reputable dealer but wanted to have some other eyes take a look. It also came with a belt.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?   SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?  

SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?   SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS O&C ges gesch Buckle--Is this real?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by tonycrf View Post
    I bought a few items from what I believe to be a reputable dealer but wanted to have some other eyes take a look. It also came with a belt.
    Get your money back. A bad repo.

?

Refund in order... Welcome to "The Forum" G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

What are the specifics on this that indicate it's fake? I will point them out to the dealer.

?

What are the specifics on this that indicate it's fake? I will point them out to the dealer.
    tonycrf.. The "Dealer" should have already known the differences these buckles have as to authenticity..
    That being said, We all "Make Mistakes".. Trust the wisdom here "Before" buying... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

UGH!!! Just my luck. It is a brick and motor store and everything I read about them is that they are legit. I bought a few more items too. guess I'll post them in the appropriate spot.

Hello sorry about the bad news! I would look at this previous thread, that discusses a buckle thats pretty much identical to the one you posted. It highlights pretty well the reasons its bad. Thanks to Ben and all the others for their hard work and diligence to assist collectors in authentication! Welcome to the forum and best regards.

SS belt buckle O&C

I did read through a whole bunch of threads. I will look at the previous thread.

Hello. No sorry for the confusion, I included the link in my post #7 (at the bottom titled as SS belt buckle O & C). There's also some information linked to thread within, that should further help with the information you seek. Hope it helps. Again best regards.

Brian

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast