Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS Officer Belt Buckle

Article about: I was searching for ss belt buckle to buy to start my collection and I came across this one. The seller claim that it's genuine but I prefer to ask the opinions of expert like you guys. Than

Yea, it contribute, members see what is fake and what is real. Now when peoples going to see it, the're going to know that those belt don't sell for 150$ and what a fake look like, what I didn't know.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Belt Buckle
    P
    Many

Quote by general View Post
    Yea, it contribute, members see what is fake and what is real. Now when peoples going to see it, the're going to know that those belt don't sell for 150$ and what a fake look like, what I didn't know.
    Indeed, that's one way at looking at it. Good luck in your hunt.

Last thing, Wagriff posted this in one of your prior threads. I'd suggest listening to him, otherwise you will be getting burned real soon. I'd also listen to the other advice which has been given to you, Please! If you don't, I feel that I've done all I can for you, and I won't be of much service in the future. Thanks.

"The Forum here has a number of good sellers-they are listed under the tab "Sponsors". Others such as "The Collector's Guild" and The Ruptured Duck are all trustable sellers. If you do a search here on the Forum, you will find threads that have been posted asking the very same question, and they are full of names and companies that can be trusted."- Wagriff

Thank

- - Updated - -

thank

Quote by general View Post
    Thank, and where is the fake SS officer thread?
    This is it mate

Fake SS Officers Database
    Ben

I got out of anything SS in 1978 too many fakes then and now. That is one of the many fantasy (never made) buckle floating around out there. Beware of SS Stuff IMO timothy

?

SS Stuff is the most faked and there are some very good quality fakes.

German War Booty has a lot of quality SS buckles and you can get some good stuff on Estand on WFA.

I was looking at your collection thread. I don't know if anyone has pointed out to you that paper SS tag have 6 stamped numbers. 5 or less is bad. The one on your SS armband is bad. The large letter on the tag is also very important. A simple item has an A or B tag. A more complicated item like a bullion Generals tab or a officers bullion eagle will have F or H tags. A SS brocade belt will have an M tag. You should also remember that no SS item will be stamped with SS runes in a diamond. You will find SS officers and EM buckles stamped like this. I have seen eagles, skulls, and leather items stamped with runes in a diamond. All of them bad.

Good hunting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2