Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS officer belt buckle authentic?

Article about: Hello guys! I wonder if someone can help me and tell me if this buckle is good or bad. IMO it looks good. And what do you think it could be worth. I´m thinking of buying it. The belt is also

?

Default Re: SS officer belt buckle authentic?

I'am affraid nural fastening ( it's a German name of some kind of mixed aluminum, magnium etc) which is inside of roll with the hooks is rotten, and will be broken if removed
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer belt buckle authentic?
    P
    Many

Thanks again Ben hehe! He wants 750 and I agreed. I don´t think I can get one in pretty good shape any cheaper.
    And that is include insured transport. Their ain´t so many of these for sale I have recognized. All of them are mint or in relic shape. And I don´t want a relic and can´t afford a Mint So this is the middle way LoL .

Hello dimas I think you are right! I had missed that before. That´s not good. That would make the price go down..
    I want it to be functional ofcourse and a "fixing" after releasing from the belt would make the buckle less valuable.
    I have asked the seller to release the belt from the buckle and take new pics after that so we´ll see if he agrees to do so otherwise I´ll think I let this one go..I don´t want a broken buckle.
    Last edited by Badto666; 02-04-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Lets see what comes of it, there will always be another come along at some point
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Lets see what comes of it, there will always be another come along at some point
    Yes that is true Probably he will disagree to cut of the belt. I do believe that it´s the main reason of why he does not already have cut it off. Obvious the belt is crap and not worth anything but I guess he already have recognize´d that if he cut´s it off the belt buckle´s roll will break and the buckle will be less valuable .
    -Hes first price before he started to lower it was 14 or 1500 euro

I think I´v already found a pretty god example for 600 Euro. And this one ain´t broken hehe. What do you think about it?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer belt buckle authentic?  

Get better pics of the crimp, I dont like that one at the moment
    Ben

New message from the seller. Belt is off and roll was not rotten or broke, it was good. Waiting for pictures to prove it. Though I will buy that one instead. It look´s a lot more nicer then the last one I posted that had a lot of oxidation on it.

That second buckle you posted I believe is the same series of this fake, but that one has been aged, look at the crimp and the curve on the roller bar sheath
    Attached Images Attached Images SS officer belt buckle authentic?  SS officer belt buckle authentic?  SS officer belt buckle authentic?  SS officer belt buckle authentic? 
    Ben

Thanks a lot ben! Then it´s the same fake as I bought for a few years ago for 50 euro hehe! Now I recognized it! Thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast