Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??

Article about: Please listen to what people are telling you!...

Please listen to what people are telling you!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??
    P
    Many

This buckle pictured here is the same buckle that you are looking at buying, both are fakes the only difference is the one you are looking at has been aged. Dealers do make mistakes, some know they are selling fakes and dont care, they sell them anyway and tell lies in the process, anything to make a $ and if this was genuine you would be spending around $2-2500 which is a lot of hard earned $ to throw away. I am not saying your dealer is a bad guy he might not know, I just dont want you wasting your money thats all. Put it on other forums first, the WAF or any other big forum and get other opinions but the guys there will tell you the same, the buckle is a high end copy. I will leave it with you now, its down to you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??   SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??  

SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??   SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??  

SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??   SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??  

Ben

One more to try and help you look at the end of the prongs sleeve and how they turn up, any indication of a fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS officer buckle.. Original or good fake??  
    Ben

Listen to what has been posted!Why ask for more opinions as they are an insult to the men who are telling you and showing you its a fake simple as that.Don't understand your logic not for the life of me.

?

Ben Evans is one of the most knowledgeable and accomplished members on this forum and an expert in his field. No dealer's guarantee is worth as much as Mr. Evans' opinion when it comes to buckles.

One big thanks to all the participants! :-)

Bucklemann

?

Don't be to hard on Bucklemann for asking for other opinions. I see lots of threads were someone throws out an opinion with nothing to back it up and this is followed up by more knowledgable collectors. You can't know everything about everything but you can usually trust the moderator of each forum. Ben knows his stuff and that's way he is the buckle moderator.

This SS buckle is a one looker repo but the copies are getting better and better all the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2