Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid

Article about: Hello... Picked up my SS Officer's Buckle today and took a few pictures for you to take a peek at. Hope you enjoy. Been looking for a SS - Officer - Overhoff & Cie of Ludenscheid (RZM 36

?

Default SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid

Hello...

Picked up my SS Officer's Buckle today and took a few pictures for you to take a peek at. Hope you enjoy. Been looking for a SS - Officer - Overhoff & Cie of Ludenscheid (RZM 36/38) for some time and finally picked one up. Thanks Ben Evans and others for your review of the buckle a few weeks ago prior to my procuring it. Appreciate the extra set of eyes you all provide. Christmas came early for me today.

Have a good night!

Rossi
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid   SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid  

SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid   SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid  

SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid   SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid  

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Officer Buckle - Overhoff & Cie of Lüdenscheid
    P
    Many

?

Rossi,
    I saw your first thread inquiring about the buckle. Congratulations on a fine piece of history. Your photos are superb!
    Anzel

?

Thanks Anzel...Appreciate it.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    Rossi,
    I saw your first thread inquiring about the buckle. Congratulations on a fine piece of history. Your photos are superb!
    Anzel

A real beauty there, Rossi. Would like to add one of these to my collection at some point too. The photos quite nice as well - and that's coming from a photographer. A stellar collection on your website too. I do cringe a bit seeing some of the objects propped up against the rocks though.

?

Very nice Kirk! Congratulations

Jeff

?

Very nice buckle friend.

Very nice buckle and it's superbly displayed!

MAP
    ?

Nice!!!! Next the belt, then the uniform and then the visor.......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks bud. The good news is the rocks on my website are all resin that are faux painted by a local casting friend of mine. He is amazing and he does Faux Water Fountains and had bunch of extra pieces around. I got tired of placing spacers and booger dots behind things from keeping them from scratching. I can tell you are pro photo man if you were cringing. All good as the resin pieces are non abrasive. Appreciate the comment and regards!

Rossi

Quote by seventyeighth View Post
    A real beauty there, Rossi. Would like to add one of these to my collection at some point too. The photos quite nice as well - and that's coming from a photographer. A stellar collection on your website too. I do cringe a bit seeing some of the objects propped up against the rocks though.

Quote by Rossi View Post
    Thanks bud. The good news is the rocks on my website are all resin that are faux painted by a local casting friend of mine. He is amazing and he does Faux Water Fountains and had bunch of extra pieces around.
    Rossi
    A testament to his craftsmanship then. They look just like the real thing!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast