Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS oficier belt buckle genuine?

Article about: This belt buckle marked OLC SS appears to be original to a collector on an amateur but it is known that many fakes that are sold on the market have these markings. I want to know and opinion

Default SS officer belt buckle genuine?

This belt buckle marked OLC SS appears to be original to a collector on an amateur but it is known that many fakes that are sold on the market have these markings. I want to know and opinion of some experienced collectors.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS oficier belt buckle genuine?   SS oficier belt buckle genuine?  

Last edited by Adyraphael; 01-27-2016 at 09:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS oficier belt buckle genuine?
    P
    Many

Hello,

what's happend with the upper side from hook ?

IMO not a good feeling about !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

I actually like it, the colour looks ok, the crimp is as it should be and I cannot see cast flaws, may have been repaired at some maybe, unless it is a very food new fake to the market
    Ben

?

Here is my 36/39 for comparison. It looks like someone cut off part of the catch. The markings on my buckle are bunched closer together
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS oficier belt buckle genuine?  
    Last edited by kirby; 01-28-2016 at 12:26 AM.

This is the current fake of these buckles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS oficier belt buckle genuine?   SS oficier belt buckle genuine?  

Ben

Together
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS oficier belt buckle genuine?  
    Ben

And with Kirbys buckle
    Ben

?

Found an old thread on WAF were JP calls my buckle a Type 2. If this buckle is good it is a type 1 and is little harder to find . The photo JP posted on WAF
    Attached Images Attached Images SS oficier belt buckle genuine? 

Look at the crimp on the first buckle, to me its one of the earlier style of crimp IMO, the later ones had the gap in the middle like yours has Kirby
    Ben

IMO Original but with a replaced/repaired hook