Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS Rodo Buckle (help needed)

Article about: First of all, please excuse my lack of knowledge in all things connected to the subject at hand. But im trying to sell a SS "rodo" Buckle, with my for sale add being listed here: W

Default SS Rodo Buckle (help needed)

First of all, please excuse my lack of knowledge in all things connected to the subject at hand. But im trying to sell a SS "rodo" Buckle, with my for sale add being listed here: Waffen SS Belt Buckle By Rodo - Steel - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics.

The reason for my post is that i wanted to gain some traction with this item and sell it, so any advise on pricing or any other would be helpful.
    From the research ive done , ive seen them sell for more. Ive even seen one go on the action for over 1k recently, granted it was a better shape one than mine is. When ive listed it at 600 the first time, i thought i would get some interest, but its been sitting for a while(several month). I just made another posting at 500, but im afraid maybe im doing something wrong, so i decided to ask other members on forum. And here i am.
    I also realize that the fact that im a new member does not help the cause, Im used to selling things on ebay mostly and have a solid base with great feedback scores there, but unfortunately cant sell this guy there for known reasons. Any help would be appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Rodo Buckle (help needed)
    P
    Many

Also its a good chance to get a second opinion. I came to a conclusion that its a good, and original item, after going through several threads that explain the deference's between the real and fake ones, but if someone can chime in, I would appreciate that very much, as well.

Hello,

see no red flags on your Rodo .

Only the salty condition is not that witch belong to most collectors .............

Therfore it looks expensive in a range by 500 ...................
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

It is all about condition. I saw a near mint RODO with 98% of it's painted finish sell at auction for $854 including the buyer premium. I have 2 RODO SS in much better condition than your buckle and I have them valued at $500-600. You are going to need to price your buckle much lower of you ever want to sell it.

Quote by kirby View Post
    It is all about condition. I saw a near mint RODO with 98% of it's painted finish sell at auction for $854 including the buyer premium. I have 2 RODO SS in much better condition than your buckle and I have them valued at $500-600. You are going to need to price your buckle much lower of you ever want to sell it.
    Thanks a lot for the replies. What would be reasonable price for a "rodo" in this condition?

Hey thanks for a reply, you sure look like you would know a thing or two about it . Would 350 be reasonable than, or should i go even lower. Im not looking for a long sale, and not stuck on making as much as possible out of it, on the contrary i want buyer to be happy about the price. Thanks again

Hello and welcome to the forum, as you now know the buckle is genuine, as to value the condition is not that bad, for me $350 would get you a quick sale, I would have said $400, but if you happy with 350 then let it go at that price
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Hello and welcome to the forum, as you now know the buckle is genuine, as to value the condition is not that bad, for me $350 would get you a quick sale, I would have said $400, but if you happy with 350 then let it go at that price
    Thanks for the input. Ive Lowered my price to 360$.

Quote by postsmart View Post
    Thanks for the input. Ive Lowered my price to 360$.
    Very good price, it should go for definite at that price, in fact people its bite this mans arm off time!
    Ben

?

Better photos would have helped. When I see bad photos of a for sale item I usually wonder what the person is hiding.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast