Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?

Article about: Hi guys, Advice needed on this buckle and belt. It's a nickle RZM 57, non magnetic, with a belt stamped RZM 01/38 SS. Apologies for rubbish pics.... So, this will be Allgemeine then? Rare an

For sure!!! ;-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?
    P
    Many

so sorry I wrote FOR SURE! don't wait Mate!

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Guys wanting £550 UKP...
    Lenny, bite the mans arm off for it, if you dont let me I will bite it off up to the elbow, very good price mate!
    Ben

Cheers guys, buckle now on hold for me... Just realised never took a pic of the front of the buckle, but was great condition...

Broadsword calling Danny Boy... Broadsword calling Danny Boy... The Grouse is on the moor....

I'd snatch his hand off!........

Quote by Lenny Warren View Post
    Cheers guys, buckle now on hold for me... Just realised never took a pic of the front of the buckle, but was great condition...
    Hello,

good catch ! Nice buckle but questionable the belt stamp .......
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Pics just coming shortly, got an SA at the same time from him and a little something that I nearly fell over when I saw... Something that I owned about 15 years or so ago, is related to buckles, is possibly mega rare and no-one can place it... I let it go 15 years ago and forgot who I traded it to...

Ok guys, picked this up today. Really like it... As for the belt, well the belt itself looks fine, alloy hook. I know the markings didn't get the thumbs up but the stamp looks consistent with the age and condition of the belt. Under a glass the stamping looks like it was there before the cracks in the leather, code may actually be 101/38 rather than 01/38. Anyone got comparison pics of the correct stamp for this belt?

Belt or no belt, really happy with it, that's my 3rd SS belt and buckle..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?   Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?  

Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?   Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?  

Thoughts on this SS RZM 57 buckle and belt?  

?

A nice addition to your growing collection. I have had one of these on my top 20 want list for a long time. You got it at a good price. A couple of dealers have variations of the 57 in the $1500 range.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast