Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field

Article about: Both buckles from field

Default Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field

Both buckles from field
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field   Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field  

Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field   Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field  

Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field   Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two SS AL ground dug buckles from field
    P
    Many

That first one is very strange, very funny how the prongs and catch have been flattened but the side walls have not been touched, initially I thought it had been run over by a tank, very interesting though
    Ben

Looks like maybe the first one was resting on a stone etc when it was crushed, both pretty beaten up but i'd be happy to own 'em!..

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    That first one is very strange, very funny how the prongs and catch have been flattened but the side walls have not been touched, initially I thought it had been run over by a tank, very interesting though
    It REALLY looks like it get across T-34 No.. I tried to buckle a little compare.. Initial state is on the photo

lol now that one probably has been crushed by a tank
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    lol now that one probably has been crushed by a tank
    Without discussion

?

Why do we see so much ground dug SS? You rarely see anyone post a Heer or Luftwaffe ground dug.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Why do we see so much ground dug SS? You rarely see anyone post a Heer or Luftwaffe ground dug.
    Just a guess mate but i think a lot of Waffen ss gear was dumped/hidden/buried at the end of the war, a lot of ss troops disguised themselves as Heer/Luftwaffe etc when they surrendered, they feared they'd be treated badly which they often were. Just my theory though!..

Maybe a lot of Heer/Luft/Km kept their buckles, like Gunny said the SS probably got rid to try and distance themselves from being part of the SS
    Ben

Quote by kirby View Post
    I'll post them later