Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Two SS Officer's buckles

Article about: Hi Guys, I'd like to share with us my only officer's buckle. The first one is a 36/40 in alluminium

Default Two SS Officer's buckles

Hi Guys,
    I'd like to share with us my only officer's buckle.
    The first one is a 36/40 in alluminium
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two SS Officer's buckles   Two SS Officer's buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two SS Officer's buckles
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two SS Officer's buckles

the second buckle is a 36/42 in Zink
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two SS Officer's buckles   Two SS Officer's buckles  

SS Ring Man
    ?

Me think's you should stay away from SS stuff till you can tell good from bad.Is there someone near you who can help you??

Quote by SS Ring Man View Post
    Me think's you should stay away from SS stuff till you can tell good from bad.Is there someone near you who can help you??
    What do you mean????????

SS Ring Man
    ?

I think your buckles are bad and that you should get someone who you can trust to help you obtain good SS itemsTheas seems to be were you heat is at.And I hate to see anyone taken in by thoes who feed off of us.I see you are trying to build a collection and I'm 100% behind you on this,just hate to see anyone taken in

Well,I think you have more to learn in this hobby.These are 100% unquestionable buckle and I'm not trying to built an SS collection.............I collect this stuff from over 23/24 years.
    Another thing:these buckle has been posted (not for opinions ) on other formums and nobody has sayd these are bad...........strange,or not?
    Jus my 2 cents.

Cheers

We are trying to avoid the pitfalls of other Forums by not just allowing statements of negativity without reasons for same. S S Ringman, please post what you believe is incorrect about the two buckles. We are all here to learn.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hello Guys, at my opinion the buckles is good, let's wait for our buckles expert- Ben.
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    We are trying to avoid the pitfalls of other Forums by not just allowing statements of negativity without reasons for same.
    Sorry Bob,you are right,isn't correct references to other forums.
    Now I would like to know from SS Ring Man why these (textbook) buckles would be fake.

SS Ring Man
    ?

I'm sorry if I feel that theas two items send up red flages to me I in no way am I trying to offend.I to have a long time in the school of ww2 collecting,may be since I can not handel your items and am only seeing them over the net.I place my 2c into the mix I have seen to manny of thes items and have found most to be untrue.As for yours it was just my opion,I cought be wrong and have been on a few times over the years.I go by feel frist an spot on second,and there were a few things in the stamping that sent a red flag to me on your items,it might have been the way the light and the image came over the screen that cast some form of dought about your items.Ageen you and I are looking at things 3,000 miles apart over the internet and only see and not feeling the item for it weight and texture.If my judgement of your items is a bit off I appologize for that,as for some texts book I have found mistakes in some,in my library I have over 300 books on our hobby and have read and sometimes have been asked to send in items from my collection to be add to theas books.I'am not trying to defend my turff hear just to point out my place in this field of ours.Your items might be 110% right but from one call that might have placed us at at odd's I appologize for my quick call on your items I might have been a littel off on them.If I casted an wrong feelling about them to this forum and to you.It is not without dought but more with a bit more being a little over cautious over viewing the stamping that were a bit fuzzy to me.And it was from that I based my oppinen on,so if I'm wrong I'm sorry about that an appologize for that.Thanks Darrell

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast