Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Unseen markings on SS buckles

Article about: I am happy that you take it easy, Andrea! BTW we have no proved relation of the Gau Essen buckle to the SS! Regards, Guido

Default Re: Unseen markings on SS buckles

A restore JFS! ;-)

ps in the pic we can see the classical "F" of the JFS mark and a strange mark "5"...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unseen markings on SS buckles   Unseen markings on SS buckles  

Unseen markings on SS buckles   Unseen markings on SS buckles  

Unseen markings on SS buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unseen markings on SS buckles
    P
    Many

Quote by greenwave7 View Post
    A restore JFS! ;-)

ps in the pic we can see the classical "F" of the JFS mark and a strange mark "5"...
    a nice buckle but lookd much better before

Thanks Klinger

ps I prefer the buckle now, 'cause marks&details are much more visible and the valeu grow up than before (i bought this as unmarked generic late war buckle) + removing rust stop the corrosive process and preserve the metal cast at all for long time...;-)

?

Jabberwocky with sauce!!

???

?

Excuse me Sir, but in my eyes are all of your seen ghost markings totally nonsens.

If you want to make serious analysis about unseen markings on SS buckles I would propose to use at least pieces in acceptable condition and not these heavy corroded buckles with so much traces provided through nature.
    And further if an unseen marking should be able for discussion, where are similar pieces for comparison, wich could perhaps substantiate your wild theories?

Best,
    Guido

Dearest Guido (as you right underline) mine are only theories just for now...I mean but if we don't start from theory to prove the evidences we don't start never and we don't go out from the positivenesses never probably you are an expert more than me...may be... by the way I really appreciate your contribute and if you want to concrete unmask my personal "investigations" I'll be so happy at all I post the pics for these reasons, do you have some to "unprove" mine? Post it don't be shy !
    The history is full of clues at all, and not all clues are discovered, don't you?

Cheers
    Andrea

?

Andrea,

my apologies, it is absolutely not my intention to destroy motivation of my fellow collectors.

But in this case I think, against to my friendly co-writers, that clear words about your "cranky science" are necessary!

Be honest, it has something from coffee-ground reading, or not?

Best,
    Guido

Hi Giudo,

how long! no probs at all, trust me it's only a "new field-point of view" of obsvervation, nothing more or nothing less...I'm open to all criticizies, this thread is opened for this: you don't offend me

In the recently past, SS buckles as gau essen or others (i.e.) was considered suspect, a lot of buckle are faked...but...in the past I mean...

Cheers
    Andrea

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast