Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    And I hate to trouble you, but Offenberg is in Lower Bavaria, whereas Offenburg is, indeed, in Baden.

"Offenberg is a municipality in the district of Deggendorf in Bavaria in Germany."
    The letterhead from Dold says Offenburg in Baden! This is also mentioned in the sources
    of the Reichszeugmeisterei: Mitteilungsblatt der RZM, 1937/Handbuch der RZM 1938

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Maybe it is interesting to read what is said at WAF!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Was there a 1938 Handbook of the RZM, too? I had thought there was simply the 1935 one. Now I have a new task.
    Thanks Wim for your wonderful citizenship, and to Messr. Jean Pierre, too.
    This site is a remote hold out of sanity amid the generalized bedlam.
    I gave up on the maroon madness site awhile ago and have no reason to regret my choice.

Was there a 1938 Handbook of the RZM, too? I had thought there was simply the 1935 one. Now I have a new task.
    Thanks Wim for your wonderful citizenship, and to Messr. Jean Pierre, too.
    This site is a remote hold out of sanity amid the generalized bedlam.
    I gave up on the maroon madness site awhile ago and have no reason to regret my choice.
    Thank you for your kind words. But please allow me to correct several things: first please notice my name is Jean Pierre Redeuilh (or JP) but not just Jean Pierre. Reason of accuracy becomes more and more needed....

The second is regarding the marron site. So far, in this subject, both sites are going in the exact same direction: fighting stupidity, ignorance and of course forgeries / fakes and their supporters / promoters. The information you were so kind to bring in this thread was also available in the marron but without so many details.

The third is that going to the website from Mr.Arthur D.Royster we can now see what Christian (from the maroon), Mr.Saris and yourself brought to light did the job: He is now endorsing it is a fake label and post it officially, which is an excellent start and, in my opinion a victory for us. But also we do not see any comment posted by various members of both Forums. And we all know there is now many which were written but none except mine did pass through. Well, if I was in need of publicity / commercial I should admit he is giving me some lol!

I call it Handbook 1938. It is a combination about manufacturing-regulations
    and includes many lists and addresses of the many branches as E, L, M or whatoever.

Did anyone comment on the website from Royster?
    Please inform us!!

If making a comment it is advised to make a copy for proof!
    Last edited by Wilhelm Saris; 05-22-2016 at 04:50 PM.

Dear Wim, Thanks so much. Do you have an image of the thing?

I own the 1935 one, which cost me an arm and a leg and took me forty years to find.

To All,

It is now obvious we are ALL facing what, I strongly believe, is the very last attempt from a rotten dealer (or maybe a group of rotten dealers) to flood again the market on a larger scale with crap to increase their declining revenue. Comment from Mr.Saris has been finally posted and this is what was replied:

"in response to Wilhelm Saris:

Why I do only see a discussion between you mr. Royster and JP. Where are the comments send by others? You are not showing them!!

Because there are no other comments pending. Most of my viewers rarely comment. The excitable WAF viewers, and there are many, have a problem with polysyllabic words so I have heard nothing from them. Yesterday, I had about 1,250 viewers and a number of legitimate buckle collectors wrote me privately that the RODO buckles in Dr. Thayer’s article were all genuine and warned me the old ladies that infest the WAF would soon be screaming and waving their purses around. "

We all know this is absolutely wrong! We have evidence, in this exact thread, that this is wrong! Also, my very latest reply to his comment I posted yesterday was not "approved". This is what I submitted:

"What the heck are you talking about? I am not a dealer. I do not own any business. I do not operate any. I am an employee in Canada with French origins. Everybody but you knows this. You are making confusion with a dealer bearing the same first name as myself I heard about. But that dealer operates in the USA and bears of course another last name. Unfortunately for you investigation is not your main quality…. But talking about business, isn’t it true that YOU sold this box of fakes to Mr.Thayer? "

Please note my latest sentence. Yesterday was posted in the WAF some very interesting links to who was really that Mr.Arthur D.Royster (Keep in mind that BOTH well respected Forums, the WRF and the WAF are both going toward the same goal: STOPPING MALICIOUS ACTIVITIES and BOTH provided excellent inputs. So please forgive me if I am jumping back and forth from one to the other since BOTH are proven assets in this matter). But I also received privately another input which I am allowed to copy and paste. I will of course preserve the identity of the OP and will let readers agree, reject or verify the accuracy of it:

" For your information, Frank Thayer bought the buckles from AD Royster ( Peter Stahl). This should say enough. I think if you call Rex Reddick of Reddick Militaria, he sells the RODO buckles as reproductions. I would bet he is the source for the buckles in the article "

Then after asking more details this was received:

"He is an old man born in 1933 who has been involved in con games for his entire life. He is a true genius who will work to destroy anyone he considers an enemy.
    His names are Peter Stahl, Freiherr von Mollendorf, Gregory Douglas, Scott Sutton, Wilbur Stump and many others. He has his AD Royster site and another called TBR News.
    He was adopted by Norwood Burch of Illinois and uses this name as well as Peter Burch.
    Google Peter Stahl and you will see how many lives he has destroyed. "

So going toward this con artist on his own playground is not going nowhere. But, playing on OUR playground could make the difference, and this is why I am taking so much effort to copy / paste everything here since it should not disappear from here. And, pride for Forums compared to the con artist, he "claims" 1250 viewers on his website when during the same period, adding hits from both Forums we get a minimum of 2300 "proven".

So, how can we stop from spreading a printed misinformation ? Having a printed retraction / other printed article. At that point I believe Mr.Thayer gave all his trust to the con artist, and somehow I feel sorry for him. Obviously his trust to the con artist made him blind to realty. He should NOT have written such nonsense but now it is too late: he did. So, my humble opinion is to get directly to Mr.Thayer.
    Unfortunately by myself I can no longer reach him, Thanks to Stahl / Royster who pushed him to block my email (how clever for keeping someone out of the news feed...). I have evidence of it. But I can give to anyone requesting the email of the fellow upon request by PM. If you could convince him better than I was... He does not even know both threads and the fake RODO tag lead thank to Mr. Con man.

Please also keep in mind that Mr. Con man is reading both threads in both Forums. This was obvious. He probably subscribed to them under one of his numerous alias so he could be notified in real time from anything posted.

This what Royster said when I mailed him again:
    see my question and his answer!

Wilhelm Saris says:
    May 22, 2016 at 2:23 pm
    That’s what you say. I know a friend did comment as one of the first. I have not seen his comment!

AD Royster says:
    May 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm
    Most probably because he never sent it. Our system does not recognize nonsense names like “Captain Panzerfaust” or “Buckle King.” Given the basic illiteracy of many people,and the massive errors in their postings on other sites, I can understand why someone does not want others to know who he really is. Perhaps your friend would try using his real name and it would appear on my site.

Well I have just answered on his article, I have also invited him to this forum to create a teaching thread for us so we can all learn about these genuine SS RODO buckles!!! I wonder if he will oblige!!!
    Ben

BTW my comments are awaiting moderation, I have two posts on there as follows:

Dear Mr Royster or whatever your name is, I was not going to comment as I am dumbfounded at the article you have written ref the RODO buckles. And trying to pass off these blatant reproduction buckles as genuine is unbelievable!!! The box, catch, pin heads, prongs nothing like original RODO buckles. Please I invite you to come to our forum and do us a teaching thread as to why these buckles are original as I for one would love to know.

And the second reads:

This is my article on RODO buckles, I own SS and Heer RODO buckles:

SS EM RODO Original v Fake

Could you please join our forum and comment?

If he changes anything then we can all read and see it, if he posts the comments at all!
    Ben

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast