Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    I stick to my opinion:
    it is Thayer who should take action, as he was responsible for the article. Not Bender!!
    I will not note what Bender precisely said in his mail. For what reason should I. For me
    the subject is closed. There is for me no further need to take part with this discussion.
    Future will tell us what will happen.............
    Surely Bender has NO fault in this fraud. This is obvious.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

New crap posted on ADROYSTERMILITARIA.COM website:

Newsletter May 24, 2016 No. 197 - AD Royster Militaria

Please notice his very last sentence:

"On the other hand, a significant number of the more prominent dealers in German militaria are Jewish.

They are certainly not pro-German but they are deeply in love with money."

Not only the author is an idiot but he is also a pathological racist !!

?

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    New crap posted on ADROYSTERMILITARIA.COM website:

Newsletter May 24, 2016 No. 197 - AD Royster Militaria

Please notice his very last sentence:

"On the other hand, a significant number of the more prominent dealers in German militaria are Jewish.

They are certainly not pro-German but they are deeply in love with money."

Not only the author is an idiot but he is also a pathological racist !!
    Simply absurd.
    And more, ignorance in the matter but also in general culture:
    "...The main problem here is that there is a large grouping of militaria collectors who are basically very ignorant of their hobby and rely heavily on the so-called collector forums."
    The plural of Forum is Fora. Not Forums. It's latin. An ancient language but perfectly known also in the USA. Perhaps not by Mr ADR.

Before it become corrected or deletedWhat is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

?

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    Before it become corrected or deletedWhat is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    Sounds like the author is writing checks his body can't cash. Pretty low and stupid to start waging war against the forums, their members and the collector community. We can kindly help by burying arrogance like this quickly. Too bad we have this to contend with in our great hobby.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

He is going to name me personally in his next article lol
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    He is going to name me personally in his next article lol
    I doubt this dog is going back down and admit he is wrong. Iron sharpens Iron. His blade is a bit dull.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Gents

This turned up in y inbox from our learned friend, not sure if by accident or on purpose, dont really care to be honest its getting posted anyway
    Not sure who this is but this is who he sent it to profcollector@gmail.com:

I am setting up the new Royster site.
    I have harvested a number of pictures of the RODO buckles, original (with the offset arm on the latch) and fake (with the standard fitting and a fake RODO stamp. ) I have pictures of the reverse of original RODO buckles; Luftwaffe, Army, KM,and SS all with the same fittings.
    And I do show the obverse of some of the original RODO pieces and also the obverse of a number of post war fakes.
    There is no mistaking the recent fakes and no mistaking the wartime originals.
    And you have an excellent collection of SS officer's round buckles so we can do an article on this piece.
    I have lovely clear pictures of the recent fakes and we can do a comparison.
    And I wonder if Craig sold his $5,000 (!) SS officer's brocade belt?
    I have nice pictures from Reddick with his new piece and will show these side by side as comparisons.
    Some websites try to "lock" their pictures so they cannot be lifted from the site but I have someone on board who can easily do this regardless of the prohibitions.

Frank:

Here are two pictures of RODO buckles.
    The one at the top is a fake and the one at the bottom is genuine.
    You can see the difference at once.
    What has happened is that RODO buckles are popular but the market dried up some time ago.
    The demand did not, so the dealers merely bought fakes, marked them and then, using the forums, hyped them.
    The usual "expert" was created who would "authenticate" the fakes and they would then be sold with a bit of change to the "expert."
    This proceeded on its way until the Military Advisor article.
    The buckles shown in that article were identical with the lower one here.
    This upset many collectors and most certainly the connivers,so there were screaming attacks launched against you and the pictures you showed.
    I am going to publish these pictures on my site so that legitimate collectors will know the difference and the dealers and their shills will have to find something else to hype.

So it seems captain buckle man robs all his pictures from forum (but he does not go on them!!!! ) I bet he actually learns a lot at the same time cos if he goes by his articles he dont know jack shit!
    Ben

The more I read what he is doing, the less I believe he his going to harm. To begin with, who is going to his website? Second, who trust the text posted on it? Third, who buys from it or who buys directly from the gogo? Honestly if someone can say "me" at more than two of those questions it would not bother me if that person got ripped off!

Hello,

i have my doubts that Mr.Royster knows a typ 1 and type 2 RODO ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast