MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Hello,

than i will spend pictures of my two RODO buckles :

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

I do not believe than bringing in one thread all original RODO's of the world would now make a difference. Whoever is buying a RODO fake knows what he/she is doing and has his/her reason to do so. I also do not know what is in the gogo's agenda or what kind of new acid he could have found to swallow. But looks like he involved to make readers believing he is the only true God and everybody else, of course including forums, is Satan. Do we need to be concern about this kind of ignorance any more? Do we really need to be worry for our house when someone put his own on fire in another city? I do not believe so. Let's be amused instead. At least now I am amused. He lost that war...What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

?

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    I do not believe than bringing in one thread all original RODO's of the world would now make a difference. Whoever is buying a RODO fake knows what he/she is doing and has his/her reason to do so. I also do not know what is in the gogo's agenda or what kind of new acid he could have found to swallow. But looks like he involved to make readers believing he is the only true God and everybody else, of course including forums, is Satan. Do we need to be concern about this kind of ignorance any more? Do we really need to be worry for our house when someone put his own on fire in another city? I do not believe so. Let's be amused instead. At least now I am amused. He lost that war...What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    Saw this today. Very bad taste upon his part. Nothing like kicking a cactus with sandals on. Goofball.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I am loving Mr Roysters latest rants sat on his Throne, the man (well I would not actually call him a man) relishes his own words writing reams of shite and loving the grovelling answers from his clueless minions. Shame he will not publish other peoples comments without being doctored, the man is a prime time clueless throbber!!!!!
    Ben

?

I wonder if this fool goes to the SOS. I have never had a problem telling someone face to face what I think of them. Kirby
    Last edited by kirby; 06-25-2016 at 05:17 AM.

Quote by kirby View Post
    I wonder if this fool goes to the SOS. I have never had a problem tell someone face to face what I think of them.

Kirby
    Oh please Kirby, yes yes and yes, can you get a video of it as well
    Ben

Why bother with the creepy crawly? Let him have his pool of fans. Whoever listen to him does not reserve respect anyway

Here is the lasr reply to Dan Driscoll and I think here he has just signed his own death warrant pure arrogance at its best!!!!

"But none of the metal ‘RODO’ stamps are identical.
    It should be quite obvious to anyone that Dold did not make over a dozen different types so it is reasonable to assume that the mass of alleged RODO buckles now being touted as “original” are either deliberate misattributions designed to deceive or outright counterfeits.
    I predict that these unoriginal variants will now be termed ‘second pattern’ or more likely ‘late war variant (in my collection!)’
    Further,Dr. Thayer has an SS RODO buckle he bought in a Canadian hock shop thirty five years ago that is marked RODO and is absolutely identical with his collection depicted in the Military Advisor.
    Given all of this and considering the total nonsense one sees on the so-called “forums,” I see no reason to disbelieve that many of the forum members are owners of fake RODO buckles and do not wish to admit this.
    I had identical responses to my exposure of the fake “SS Honor Rings” and I suppose that there will be other such expressed unhappiness in the future over another such kind of article.
    I personally do not care if hundred of collectors do not believe Thayer.
    Considering their obvious total lack of knowledge and juvenile behavior, they would be better off trying to learn facts and not embrace fictions.
    In short, Thayer and I are right and the others are wrong.
    ADR"
    Ben

I dont know Thayer but he needs to distance himself from this clown ASAP!
    Ben

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    I wonder if this fool goes to the SOS. I have never had a problem telling someone face to face what I think of them. Kirby
    Me either !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast