Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I dont know Thayer but he needs to distance himself from this clown ASAP!
    I agree

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

So, to whoever believes what the ADR idiot is writing, or believes the "great" Thayer's article, I am officially making this offer:
    - I will buy for a flat $100 USD ANY so called fake RODO SS buckle as long it is the same as pictured in post 71. It is 7 times more than the cost of a fake RODO. I will also kindly sell to anybody wishing to get one of the so called "original" RODO pictured in Thayer's article for the same flat $100 USD. At least I will take advantage myself of the current stupidity ran by idiots.

For anybody that thinks Mr Roysters article is good please go to this site as he is selling original buckles as fakes and they are very cheap, the original "V" chest ones as shown in his "so called" articles lol

Waffen-SS Silver Belt Buckle - Epic Militaria
    Ben

Wow this is great, it seems they are everywhere for $24.99! Jeff buy me 20 please will you and ship them over

https://www.atthefrontshop.com/Produ...ode=GGBBSSGRAY
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    For anybody that thinks Mr Roysters article is good please go to this site as he is selling original buckles as fakes and they are very cheap, the original "V" chest ones as shown in his "so called" articles lol

Waffen-SS Silver Belt Buckle - Epic Militaria
    Thanks .. But "No Thanks" !! I trust my guys here on the forum...G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Gents, also please note I have used the front buckle from Epic which supplies reenactors in the UK, now compare this to the rear of these called "genuine RODO" buckles, look at the V chest and also look at the eagles head, I know its reverse buckle its the same common die, I would use an example of his but he never shows any!!!! Also look at the OLT prongs, I will show comparison pics of that when I get back, just going to play golf
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  
    Ben

Please note the pongs on his SS RODO and this fake pigeon head Heer "DANG!!!!!!"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  
    Ben

Just another one for you to compare, the pics are not great as I say again the man spouts off reams of garbage on his site and back nothing up whatsoever with facts, pictures or evidence, just his word and Dr Thayer, wow! Again gents look at the front pic of the reproduction and the one off the so called "original" RODO buckles, look at the details closely and again same serie of fake buckle made from the same die. Mr Royster I know you come here to look and steal pictures and information, at the same time try and learn something
    Ben

ADR already know what is what. He just play with whoever listen to him as does Thayer. He is probably the crook who sold that crap to Thayer and the more people believe in his bullsh@t the more money he is going to make. Do you imagine how much it is going to cost him if he refunds Thayer? So see that peace of rot the same way you look at a dealer selling fakes and knowing it. This is just what he is. Before I brought the link of his website here and to the WAF, who did notice it? Nobody. So no need to waste your weekend on him. You will never end sh@t and peoplecliking to lick it.

Unhappy

Sorry guys I should not follow this but its comical and Dan Driscol, my hat of to you sir here is the latest and IMO this Mike character is Royster himself sending himself emails, no respectful human being would kiss ass as much as ths Mike bloke and again another clueless wonder. he states he is going to show pics in his next article, BINGO I really hope he does

"Mr. Royster,

I had hope for you but alas you are no better than the people you speak ill-will about. You are a condescending little man who feels your shit don’t stink. I am trying to carry on an intelligent conversation with you about SS RODO buckles and you can not, will not stay on focus.
    You said you owned RODO buckles 30 or more years ago,,, bravo – please show photographic evidence of these purported buckles. Secondly, I have a hard time remembering particulars from last week so thirty+ years ago you can remember the details of these buckles is outstanding. Oh… by the way RODO never made a Reichsbahn buckle but I believe somewhere behind the iron curtain post 1945 they perhaps did.
    And yes – I do care who Mike is and yes he has a right to express his feelings but when he includes my name in his retorts he needs to expect a reply.
    I truly feel for your readers as you are no better than some of the forum personnel you speak of. You pound the key board but fail miserably to back up your purported theories…. and I like theories… when they come with sustenance and substantive evidence. We all can espouse our views however, it is those who properly explain and show their rational without bashing someone. It’s called integrity.

And yes, Mike ?? has every right to express his views but when he includes my name in his remarks, he needs to expect a prompt reply…eh Mike."

Roysters reply!!!!!

"If the truth be known, who cares about fake RODO buckles?
    You have sent me no facts, no pictures and only your demand to “have a dialog.”
    Why should I go any further with this nonsense?
    If you believe that certain buckles allegedly made by Robert Dold are original, why not send me pictures of your samples?
    I have dozens of pictures of awful fakes and about ten pictures of original Dold buckles, plus many pictures from the period Dold catalog.
    And yes, Dold did make Reichsbahn buckles.
    At least their 1942 illustrated catalog shows them very clearly.
    This dialog sounds exactly like the gibberish issuing from outraged collectors on the idiot “forums’
    All of the jabbering sounds exactly like little girls screaming that their Barbie doll is better than someone else’s Barbie doll.
    And the screaming and gross inaccuracies of the forum bloggers is very entertaining.
    I repeat that if you have specific proof that Dr. Thayer is incorrect, produce it instead of sending endless complaints.
    Personal opinions aren’t worth a pinch of sour owl shit.
    Unless, of course, one is a Moderator or better, a Supervisor.
    Then the opinions are worth less than a pinch of sour owl shit.
    I intend to show ten fake RODO buckles and, for comparison, a number of genuine ones in a forthcoming article.
    Then we can let genuine collectors decide for themselves what is authentic and what is fake.
    And that clattering noise in the background will be fake buckles vanishing into the depths of garbage cans.

ADR"
    Ben

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast