Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Should be too busy to produce a more convincing tag for his future RODO box Thayer will introduce as a rare finding out of a cave in North Korea.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Just to boost this to the top so it does not get forgotten about, has any evidence whatsoever been produced as to his claims that the bogus RODO buckles are indeed genuine?
    Ben

Just to keep everybody updated. As already stated, an article wrote by myself and in total conflict with what wrote F. Thayer is going to be published in the MA. Most likely in the next issue since I just received today from the publisher documents for approbation before printing. So even just readers of the magazine will have now a chance to decide by themselves if they want to buy fakes or not. If they still do, there is nothing else we can do.

?

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    Just to keep everybody updated. As already stated, an article wrote by myself and in total conflict with what wrote F. Thayer is going to be published in the MA. Most likely in the next issue since I just received today from the publisher documents for approbation before printing. So even just readers of the magazine will have now a chance to decide by themselves if they want to buy fakes or not. If they still do, there is nothing else we can do.
    Nice work JP. Appreciate you taking time to protect the hobby and make sure the proper data on these buckles is in the marketplace for the collecting community. Semper Fi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

It has been confirmed by Bender: my article against Thayer's (and of course whatever the other Rooster wrote) will be published in the next issue (Summer 2016) of the Military Advisor.

Good one JP looking forward to reading it
    Ben

Some were wondering how the rooster will react after my article (the article will be published in the Summer issue but was sent to Mr.Thayer by the editor by courtesy - so guess who else got it?)... Here is his first attempt. I believe he will now try his best to go after my integrity to shut me up... Good luck!

Starting at post #153
    What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Page 11 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Good one JP, let him jibber as much as he wants, again if you read ADR you have still shown no proof whatsoever, just words. I also think JP that these so called replies he gets on his site are actually himself replying to his own threads, surely no one else is actually stupid or thick enough to believe the crap he has written lol
    Ben

?

He sure has an ego and axe to grind with some extreme distain and personal attacks against the forum and anyone who disagrees with him. He loathes dealers and disrespects anyone who does not conform to his beliefs. Funny how his single follower (Misha Suslov - probably him posting so he has something to reply to) seems to always opine & post after every newsletter. Too bad he is a lonely, tired and misinformed individual.

AD Royster says:
    September 5, 2016 at 11:08 pm
    It’s the envy of Sisyphus, trying to push the cart uphill but I keep at it.
    The forum types hate me, I agree, but I would ask if they were anybody in particular?
    Barely literate, rude, opinionated and wrong they are but they do damage to the legitimate collectors in that they endlessly jabber about what is fake and what is not.
    They attack original pieces as fake because they have fakes and they praise fakes as original because they just bought one.
    These are not collectors in any sense of the word but equal to little girls comparing Barbie dolls.
    When the fakes are exposed and the weekend collectors find better things to do, the collecting world will return to normal and we won’t have to hear about how many pebbles are on an SS uniform button or learn that this or that prestigious auction house has the Rommel Honor Dagger coming up in its next auction.
    And thank you for the many pictures.
    I assure you I will use them.
    ADR
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Nice words Rossi by ADR but again when he reads this and I know he does again he provides no proof or argument to his claim, and why? He has none. Again I will put money on it that he replies to his own threads in the fact that no-one else is stupid enough to agree with the rubbish he writes.
    Ben

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast