Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Well, let's say that Thayer and ADR's attitudes pushed me to write my article. I will probably not write anything else since I lost passion for the hobby/collecting. Only defeating crook's projects still motivates me. As you already know my article does not provide anything new regarding who is, or could be, behind "RODO" SS buckles. Nothing new either for people reading posts since all was already available on the web since years. It is just now organized in one place on a printed material. Now ADR can throw bombs to all forums he wishes, this article is now printed on the same media as the one of his damned soul.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

The article is going out so does Royster.... This is what I just received. Always a delicate language and all insanity of a sick brain. Enjoy reading since this is what I get in exchange of my work:

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 3:17 PM
    To: predeu@
    Subject: Response

I find more of your sniveling after my return from a European vacation.

I am not going to make a public response to you but I am preparing an article on that fake "SS Brocade belt your crime partner, Gottlieb the Poison Dwarf is selling for you for $5,000.
    I am also calling it a Reddick Militaria fake and am showing nice pictures of it along with your offer of a genuine Certificate of Authenticity. and illustrations from Reddick's dealer's catalog.

The item you and your partner in crime are selling as genuine for $5,000 with a COA, sells to dealers like yourself for $17.70.
    I assume you will split the money with Craig so I am publishing this so the buyer, if some was stupid enough to buy it, will have something to show to the US Postal authorities.

I will send you copies of dealer's catalogs featuring fake buckles to your Canadian home address.

I wonder, do you stamp your fakes with RODO and Godet markings yourself or do you get someone to do it for you?
    Do look for much more valuable publicity from me about you and the other imbeciles that make up the WAF membership.
    And much, much more on fake buckles.

Remember, Jesus loves you but the rest of us think you are a stupid anus."

?

Wow. Some people's kids never grow up or out of their diapers. ADR it is too bad you are still rattling the crib bars. Give it up and grow up. Hoping JP's article can put a pacifier in your gubb.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Rossi

Just words, that is all the man has, words words and dribble, he talks utter crap, no proof, no documentation just utter crap and he is continuing to dig himself into a deeper hole than he can get out of, a self styled egomaniac!!!!!
    Ben

Did I mention that ADR has still provided no evidence to back up his claim other that verbal diarrhoea!!
    Ben

The Military Advisor issue with my article against Thayer (and whatever insanity ADR can come up with) is now available from Bender, at least it is what he just wrote me. Whoever has a subscription will receive a copy but if you need just one issue with that article you can order it directly using this email: rbender@bender-publishing.com

Let's show we care about buckles, let's show that someone collecting buckles cares as much as someone collecting helmets or daggers! It is not because we are collecting buckles we need to be fu$&@d by stupid idiots because buckles are cheaper than some other things! Money does not dictate what we like.

JP do you email them and ask for the latest copy? I will get one
    Ben

will see it coming soon. It will be in the mail soon!

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    JP do you email them and ask for the latest copy? I will get one
    Yes, this is the direct email to Roger Bender. He asked me to use that one for anybody in Forums wishing one copy. Another person in another forum wrote this:
    "I intend to illustrate my support by purchasing of copy of this publication once available...and will convey my reason to Mr. Bender as encouragement". I found this idea great!

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    Yes, this is the direct email to Roger Bender. He asked me to use that one for anybody in Forums wishing one copy. Another person in another forum wrote this:
    "I intend to illustrate my support by purchasing of copy of this publication once available...and will convey my reason to Mr. Bender as encouragement". I found this idea great!
    Sorry JP I was not as subtle, email already sent

"Hi guys, can I order the latest issue of MA please? I would like the issue with the article written by J P Redeuilh, the one that shows the genuine SS RODO buckles against the fake ones that ADR is endorsing.

Best regards"
    Ben

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast