Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

Article about: Going European ... What's going on with Military Advisor Magazine? - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Quote by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
    "I intend to illustrate my support by purchasing of copy of this publication once available...and will convey my reason to Mr. Bender as encouragement"
    Why not just subscribe for every magazine, to encourage my friend mr. Bender for his
    efforts to keep alive his magazine? Not just this one magazine!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)
    P
    Many

Dealing with idiots is just that: useless! This is the latest email I received today from our beloved Mr. A.D.Royster since now there is nothing more he could do to stop me from writing facts. Pay also attention to the included message from Thayer and how this guy continues to live in his own world!!! Dreaming awake and verifying nothing, his mind is just still of bulls@4t. Where the heck did he get this story about my "French" mother in 1943? Is it my article? My mother was Italian and she was 5 in 1943, buddy!

"Re: Fw: Warning note
    People
    Arthur Royster <adroyster@hotmail.com>
    To Frank Thayer Today at 4:42 PM
    Frank: We are dealing here with a Maerz type who wants to be lauded as a serious belt buckle expert, both for ego support and to assist him to sell sleazy fake buckles to suckers.
    I intend to go after the fake belt buckle market in some detail soon.
    The generic buckles made in England, the US, France, India, and China are all listed on various manufacturer's websites and I have many, many pictures of these.
    Interestingly enough, a fake made, say in England, is seen with three or four examples with different maker marks.
    Belt buckles are popular because they appeal to the poorer, and stupider, collector, hence the squealing frenzies engendered by your article.
    When I get finished with exposing the fakes, you can buy any buckle for ten dollars.
    And that "SS officer's brocade belt and buckle" the Hebrew Dwarf is offering for only $5,000 can be bought for less than a hundred from Reddick.
    But the Dwarf's set has a real CoA!
    I suppose the next collectable will be belt hooks for the uniform. ("This set is a Godet made set. Only $300 and with a CoA!)
    The majority of the dealers are sleazy crooks who would steal the pennies off their dead mother's eyes and their customers have the intellect of chickens so they deserve each other.
    Just as Hick's customers revel in their "Anzio" or "Normandy" pattern humped-up helmets, so the belt buckle collector treasures his 'Godet' buckles.
    Godet never made buckles but what difference does that make to the congenital idiots who flock to the WAF like flies landing on shit?
    No doubt Weitze soon will offer a gold-plated helmet 'only for Generals.'
    A

Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 10:48 AM
    To: Arthur Royster
    Subject: Re: Fw: Warning note

Arthur,

Roger was very quick getting Jean-Pierre's RODO article into the MA. It is in the current issue, but I have not even looked at it. I only know that if he includes his story about a RODO buckle being presented to his French mother by an SS man in 1943 to be a lie. So, I wonder what his documentation is going to be to demean my article.

I don't care one way or another. It is just a spitting match, and the readership can weigh the evidence. We shall see who prevails. After all, he is selling a product, and I am collecting.

F.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Arthur Royster <adroyster@hotmail.com> wrote:

Frank: So far, I have had about two dozen messages like this. FYI
    Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 3:53 PM
    To: Arthur Royster
    Subject: Warning note

Arthur:
    Many thanks for the warning a bout the Max show. This does not surprise me at all. No, thanks to your timely warning, my wife and I will for sure not go to the show and I am calling my friends to let them know. The show is full of creeps selling fakes but there are some honest collectors there but not this time. Thanks again.

xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply Reply to All Forward "

Idiots JP, both are just idiots trying cover their lack of knowledge and greed, ADR is on a down slope. On a more brighter note as the two are not worth writing about, Bender got back to me so details sent mag should be en route, hopefully a good read
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Idiots JP, both are just idiots trying cover their lack of knowledge and greed, ADR is on a down slope. On a more brighter note as the two are not worth writing about, Bender got back to me so details sent mag should be en route, hopefully a good read
    Reading the very first message replied to A.D.Royster by Thayer it is obvious A.D.Royster is the crook and Thayer the puppet. Looks like A.D.Royster does everything possible to prevent Thayer from going to the Max Show and find evidence he is just a camouflaged crook.

The future will learn what comes out of it. But if
    all will understand what is real and what is wrong,
    is the question?

I am still waiting for the proof from the cataloque
    from RODO he said he had? June 28 I did ask to
    show it. This is now three months ago. Is it that
    difficult to make a scan? Or is it all blablabla?

What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)

or is it What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)?

All Wind Wim, he still has provided no written or photographic proof as yet
    Ben

Simple: he just CAN'T!!! When we see he is still trying to get over me just with a "CoA" I wrote in 2004 following the request of the buyer ... A.D.Royster has nothing. Strictly nothing but lies and the text book attitude of a crook! Thayer was just his puppet in that game...

Well my copy arrived today, should be a good read
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)   What is our collecting future with fakes? (BEFORE YOU BUY A  SS RODO BUCKLE PLEASE READ THIS THREAD)  

Ben

Well JP just sat at work and read all six pages, good read and to any educated collector just goes to blow ADR and his mate out of the water, I know he will come back with loads of crap in his own empire but it only matters what the educated collector thinks and again I think you have set the record straight so a well done from myself and all the collectors on this forum
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Well JP just sat at work and read all six pages, good read and to any educated collector just goes to blow ADR and his mate out of the water, I know he will come back with loads of crap in his own empire but it only matters what the educated collector thinks and again I think you have set the record straight so a well done from myself and all the collectors on this forum
    His empire is him with about 12 pseudo alias names that opine to himself on his bag o wind blog. Feel sorry for the guy as he must be a miserable person deep inside to hurl such insults at dealers and the collector community. May he find humility and an ounce of dignity somewhere. Doubtful.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast