Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’

Article about: hello all, RZM SS TW maker mark? SS ok? thanks mike k

?

Default WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’

hello all,

RZM SS TW maker mark? SS ok?

thanks
    mike k
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’   WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’

That is the fake buckle with obvious fake markings
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

Default Re: WWII Waffen SS Officers Belt Buckle. Measures 1 7/8” in diameter. The reverse is marked ‘RZM SS TW’

hello and thanks,

though so because I could not find these numbers but wanted to make sure.

thanks again
    mike k

Runes in a diamond.................Again..........obvious fake

Horror-stricken

Any SS item with a "runes in a diamond" proof mark is bogus. An easy rule to follow once you know about it.

Cheers, Ade.

As the guys ahve stated fake buckle, could you post in the fake SS buckle thread please
    Ben

?

thanks and wiil do -
    i think this is cheating by these people and Fraud. I would love to see fines or jail as they are ripping people off of their hard earned money.

Sorry about the rant but these cheaters desire it!

thanks again
    mike kloiber

Quote by mdk220 View Post
    thanks and wiil do -
    i think this is cheating by these people and Fraud. I would love to see fines or jail as they are ripping people off of their hard earned money.

Sorry about the rant but these cheaters desire it!

thanks again
    mike kloiber
    Hey Mike I totally agree
    Ben