Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

?

Quote by helmetone View Post
    Sorry man. You didn't get back to me soon enough so I had to go with someone else. I hope he's ok. He only had one oxygen tank. I sent him FedEx overnight. At least he isn't on the porch freezing to death.

On a side note, are those leopard print lounge chairs???
    Yes those are....not my pick but hey, I can't gave every room in the house now can I?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Quote by DougB View Post
    Yes those are....not my pick but hey, I can't gave every room in the house now can I?
    Yeah I guess you have to sacrifice some, go along to get along. Happy wife = happy life. All that good stuff

Are you sure you got all the midgets rounded up? Mine is a ninja midget. At least that's what he claimed to be.

?

He didn't last long. Once the air in the oxygen tank ran out his little ninja ass was mine. He is now face first in a snow bank outside and the neighborhood dogs thinks he is a new fire hydrant.
    Off to bed. Santa's coming.

Quote by DougB View Post
    He didn't last long. Once the air in the oxygen tank ran out his little ninja ass was mine. He is now face first in a snow bank outside and the neighborhood dogs thinks he is a new fire hydrant.
    Off to bed. Santa's coming.
    Dammit! There went my helmet budget for 2014.

?

Well here I am opening up the wrapper, opening the hermetically sealed box (great wrap job Don, I wore out 3 steak knives opening this sucker LOL), examine the great handiwork and signatures, looking for a place to sign, and plopping it upon my big noggin.

The kids thought it was funny, wife said "not another helmet" or something to that effect.

I will sign it probably tomorrow, I am bagged. The company has finally left, house is finally quiet, went for a long 10 k walk at the off leash park with my wife and our dog (it's finally nice out), came home and took a nice hot shower (not with the helmet) and now lying on the couch with a diet coke and melting slowly....

Don't think I'm going to make it till nightfall as the eyelids are getting heavy.

It will get into a few places in my collection for cameo pictures I will post before it goes to Ralph.

Attachment 616966

Attachment 616967

Attachment 616968

Attachment 616969

Attachment 616970

Attachment 616971

Attachment 616972

?

Good fit Doug LMAO cant wait to see a few more pics .

Regards Mark K

Quote by DougB View Post

went for a long 10 k walk at the off leash park with my wife

Hey Doug, do you normally keep your wife on a leash then? LOL

Or is it her that keeps you on a leash?
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

From the delighted look on her face at the sight of yet another helmet, I think that question has already been answered, Jerry....lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Cool pics Doug!

And, no offense Doug, as this is probably more of an honor than an offense, but is anyone else seeing a resemblance??

Ha ha ha ha ha ..........

Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast