Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Grand be damned...that's a Fine collection room by Anybody's standards! I especially like how many of the badge frames have lots of extra room for future additions! That's thinking ahead! Must be the German blood, hey? I live up near the Canadian border too-pretty near Lake Superior, so I can absolutely commiserate with you on the Winter this year-it's been a Bear, for sure, and no sign of the end yet in sight. Sorry to hear about all the medical problems-again, I definitely hear you! Seems like when it rains, of late, it always turns to flood. Good luck, Ralph!
    Thank you William!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Ralph, that is some man cave
    Thanks Ben!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Amazing room Ralph! Don't worry about the time taken mate. Life can take over sometimes and you have had a lot going on recently. This is just a silly lark, real life stuff comes first I see some modern-ish helmets up there too. Do you collect outside of WW2 then?

Stunningly presented collection room Ralph. Congrats on your Grandson and I hope your brother recovers.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

So sad to hear about your brother Ralph
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

mark im looking forward to your pictures and ralph can i say you have a beautifull war room ,ive not seen it before so a first for me ,well done on a superb collection ,i even see the odd composite in there too

Quote by KradSpam View Post
    Amazing room Ralph! Don't worry about the time taken mate. Life can take over sometimes and you have had a lot going on recently. This is just a silly lark, real life stuff comes first I see some modern-ish helmets up there too. Do you collect outside of WW2 then?
    Thanks Andy!
    I have a couple of Vietnam era US helmets that I got a long time ago, I have a PSGAT, Canadian kevlar, and a helmet that was issued to my friend as a Canadian reserve in the 50's. I also have one of the first 1000 sets of Cadpat that was issued for testing. and a few US items.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by Jerry B View Post
    Stunningly presented collection room Ralph. Congrats on your Grandson and I hope your brother recovers.
    Thank you very much Jerry!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    So sad to hear about your brother Ralph
    Thank you Chris.
    He is home now and feeling a bit better. I go to see him every couple of days.
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by James C View Post
    mark im looking forward to your pictures and ralph can i say you have a beautifull war room ,ive not seen it before so a first for me ,well done on a superb collection ,i even see the odd composite in there too
    Thank you James!
    There are two.
    Ralph.

I've been slow to comment Ralph because I have been zooming up on your photos and examining EVERY badge and decoration ....... man, what a cache!!!

BTW, what pattern is the cammo smock? ....is it "blurred edge" ?

Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I've been slow to comment Ralph because I have been zooming up on your photos and examining EVERY badge and decoration ....... man, what a cache!!!

BTW, what pattern is the cammo smock? ....is it "blurred edge" ?

Cheers, Dan
    Thanks Dan!
    The smock is a reproduction blurred edge, I needed a mannequin for all of my field gear.
    Ralph.

Great kit room! Thanks Ralph.

Best wishes to your brother for his recovery.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 77 ... LastLast