Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Here are some photos from the event that I took the time to age and whatnot. I went in my Kriegsmarine impression and Joe went in his 88th I.D. impression.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Lastly, here are some general photos of the event. We were all crammed in the supply division berthing area on The Sullivans for both nights, but we had free run of the entire park. The blurry night photo is from when Joe and I went up to the crow's nest on The Sullivans on Saturday night. It was several stories up on a thin, old ladder... so I was shaking violently and couldn't get the best photo. lol

Now that I am back in Erie I will take the helmet to some local places of historical interest, and get some photos up in the coming days.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!   1000 Post Helmet World Tour!  

The crows nest was insane. The ladder itself wasn't too bad for me... but transitioning from the ladder to the platform was beyond scary... plus, the platform of the crows nest was literally just a piece of metal with a lip around the edge. No railing to keep you from plummeting to your death! The crows nest was certainly not made for guys my size... but I am proud to say that I was the first of our group to go up! Too bad we didn't bring the helmet up there, Mo!

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

great photos from the event.Thanks for posting them

Fantastic photos mate, they're really good!

I reckon a space should be left blank on the helmet for Eric, he was on the list to sign the helmet and now sadly never will.

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    I reckon a space should be left blank on the helmet for Eric, he was on the list to sign the helmet and now sadly never will.
    Talking to Andy about that, seeing what we can do to memorialize Eric.

Indeed we are. Todd will add something for Eric as he was the one to post it on to him. I have amended the first page of this thread with the news of Eric's death. His slot won't be taken by anyone else as I don't think that would be right.

Mo. Tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

I believe Mo had a family emergency and had to take a red-eye to Germany...

Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 26 66 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 86 ... LastLast