Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

Anyone have any updates on Mo or the helmet?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

Hey Todd,

I just spoke to Mo. He has tied down the loose ends following his family emergency in Berlin and is leaving Germany tomorrow He will send out the helmet as soon as he can. He apologies for the delay!

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    Hey Todd,

I just spoke to Mo. He has tied down the loose ends following his family emergency in Berlin and is leaving Germany tomorrow He will send out the helmet as soon as he can. He apologies for the delay!
    Thanks for the info, Joe. He certainly does not need to apologize for his situation. I just had not heard anything new about his situation and was curious how things were going for him. No rush on the helmet, I have some busy weeks ahead so photo opportunities will be limited, so let Mo know there is no rush

Any news chaps?

Edit: not to worry, I have only just now read the comments above. Let Mo know there is no rush if you speak to him Joe.

Hey guys, just got home tonight. We found out that an uncle of mine had developed a cancer which had basically taken over his whole body, so I left with my dad on short notice to Germany earlier this month. He unfortunately passed just a couple of days after we arrived. I have been helping my dad settle his affairs and everything so sorry that I'm late with the helmet guys. I'll get it out ASAP. Todd you're next on the list right?

Hi Mo. I am very sorry to hear that. My sympathies to you and your family.

That is correct, I am next on the list. No rush as August is going to be very busy and time will be limited, so ship it out when it's convenient for you, no big hurry. I'm still working on my list of places to take photos and my logo, as well as a tribute for Eric Zentner.

Aah mate, so sorry to hear about that. The last thing you want to worry about is something trivial like this. At least he had people around at the end, and you arrived in time.

As Todd says, no rush at all. Get everything squared away before you concern yourself with us.

It's all good, guys. He died painlessly and we managed to get all of his affairs in order in the following weeks. He lived a good life. Thank you for your consideration.

Todd, PM me with your address and I will try to get the helmet out to you tomorrow.

?

Sorry to hear Mo, nice you guys were bake to be by his side at the end.

So sorry to hear of your uncles passing Mo, good that you could be there at the end with him.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 ... LastLast