Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast

1000 Post Helmet World Tour!

Article about: After Dave (sscrooge), a short trip to Ireland to see young Patrick, then Belgium and the world. 5 more stops and it will be in Russia mate, maybe for the second time

?

Hi James I checked at GHW 11 he was last active 1/2/2015.

Regards Mark

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1000 Post Helmet World Tour!
    P
    Many

He lives in Blackpool don't he? Nick (Woolgar) works in Blackpool as the manager at the Hilton Hotel there. Perhaps he could pop around Andy's house to see if he's O.K.?? It's easy enough to find, it's the one with two concrete lions outside the front door and a sign saying 'Vacancy' in the front window.....
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I received a PM from Andy on GHW2 on January 13. Things were ok but some stuff still going on. I have had a crazy two weeks so I was only able to send a very brief reply on Saturday, to which I have not heard back yet.

thanks todd ,well if you do hear from him tell him weve been asking after him please

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks todd ,well if you do hear from him tell him weve been asking after him please
    Will do, James!

Dead in the water hey?

Hmm...am beginning to see a few slight problems with this helmet tour idea...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I'm glad I didn't sign up, but what cheeses me off is the lack of commitment, sign up---- do it!!!

Not looking good, the thing would have cost me $50 to post it back to the UK so it's not all bad for me.

Started off 21st August 2012 ..... looks like 2 1/2 years on the road has taken all the puff outta the idea????
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Page 81 of 94 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 ... LastLast